The MMA media is made up of cringeworthy, losers.

Orochimaru 大蛇丸

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

The pure cringe is almost unbearable, who made the decision to put Esther fucking Lin in front of a camera? MMAFighting.com is the biggest MMA media outlet as far as I can see, and they continue to shove these SJW, cringeworthy, dorks in our faces like we won't notice. Ariel is aight, and there's a couple other good ones that should stick behind the keyboard, but jesus christ we need a decent media outlet.

Last edited:
200w.gif

You've got the dork with the goth hair, the fat guy that gets a perm, Captain Obvious Karen Bryant and old man Iole.

TS is triggered

You've got the dork with the goth hair, the fat guy that gets a perm, Captain Obvious Karen Bryant and old man Iole.

It sounds like you broke Karen Bryant down into sub-personalities. Isn't she just a dorky goth with a perm that is getting old and asks obvious questions?

Just look at that sweaty fat Red faced fuck at every event.

You just know he's jerking to anything with boobs on his screen.

I find Chuck the most likeable out of the MMA Beat crowd. Which isn't saying much.

The MMA media has never exactly recruited its ranks from the roster of Pulitzer prize winners.

If someone like Mindenhall does on occasional well-written piece of actual investigative journalism, he's automatically the Charles Dickens of MMA literature.

Otherwise, guess what Miesha said about Ronda on Twitter? Shots fired!

You know what we need less of in MMA media? Opportunistic child-like idiots who ask anyone at any weight if they'd like to fight McGregor. Stick to asking them about THEIR division and THEIR goals.

Dumbfucks.

Dude, surely there are other people to vent frustration on than Esther Lin?

The pure cringe is almost unbearable, who made the decision to put Esther fucking Lin in front of a camera? MMAFighting.com is the biggest MMA media outlet as far as I can see, and they continue to shove these SJW, cringeworthy, dorks in our faces like we won't notice. Ariel is aight, and there's a couple other good ones that should stick behind the keyboard, but jesus christ we need a decent media outlet.

I watched the first four minutes and turned it off. It was too embarrassing for words.

The production. The professionalism. The presentation. The questions. The answers. Just an epic fail. And, as you say, from the biggest media outlet in the sport.

Meanwhile on Beatdown, TJ DeSantis said that Maia 'has no wrestling'. Really? 'No wrestling'? Look what he has done at WW in utilising wrestling to facilitate his BJJ. Has this dude no understanding of what he is seeing?!

Luke Thomas is the single biggest clown in the sport.

Jeff Wagenheim claimed that Rousey was the P4P 1 fighter in the whole sport. Admittedly Jeff is a middle-aged pothead who dresses like a 12-year old, but considering that he gets PAID to cover MMA you would think he might have acquired SOME rudimentary knowledge of what is happening. Just embarrassing.

We all know I could go on go weeks, if not months. Chad Dundas is an embarrassment as well. Helwani continually inserts his narcissism into everything. Raimondi is eminently slappable. Meltzer cannot speak or write coherently, as big a legend as he is. Bryant has been lobotomised. Al-Shatti started weeping like a child on the post-fight show when Conor beat Aldo.

Jack Encarnacao and Pat Wyman are the most respectable guys out there.

Chuck mindenhall is the only good mma journo and he's very good.

<mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4>
The MMA media has never exactly recruited its ranks from the roster of Pulitzer prize winners.

If someone like Mindenhall does on occasional well-written piece of actual investigative journalism, he's automatically the Charles Dickens of MMA literature.

Otherwise, guess what Miesha said about Ronda on Twitter? Shots fired!

Absolute LOL bro. Sums it up.

Back