So, who is next on the line for the title shot?

conorgoat

KOfinger is my little bitch
@purple
Reaction score

OK Matt ;)

Last edited:
Wonderboy, then Maia. I think this is pretty obvious to most people.

I dunno

But Connie all of a sudden doesn't want the WW belt tho...

UFN_MACAO_EVENT_09-0003.JPG

GSP if he can get it signed for 206. If he can't, Wonderboy.

I dunno

But Connie all of a sudden doesn't want the WW belt tho...

A thread that has nothing to do with Conor and yet Conor gets brought up...wow.

On topic: Wonderboy for sure deserves it.

GSP if he's truly coming back. Wonderboy before Maia.

I think Maia should take on Silva at 185. Could be marketed as a pretty good fight due to their last fight and silva embarrassing him. Maia would have to be open to that, get a big payday, would probably win now.

the question assumes the present champ will not run but, instead, face the challenger. we'll all know once our champs stops running.

A thread that has nothing to do with Conor and yet Conor gets brought up...wow.

On topic: Wonderboy for sure deserves it.

Just saying m8, can't backtrack now and it's legitly a fight I want to see.

Connie:

If we fought, I would beat Robbie. I'm too fast for him. The size difference is not anything. I've stood beside him. I've seen him... That is an appealing one for me, the welterweight title"

Still salty because MC gregor Ko Aldo? Here is one for you.
P0QFEvK.gif

Awww... B-b-b-but whatever happened to Connie being a 3 DIVISION CHAMP???

Lol you #NEUTERED Connie fans are no fun anymore

I blame N8

bork1}

He never said anywhere anytime like Aldo did and then when he got the chance he bailed, remmember that they had to bring N8 because Aldo didnt want any of that?

Not a Connie fan but its funny how you always bring Connie in u must be salty as fuck to do that.

Thompson is next in line not Maia. Demian did not even break a sweat fighting Condit, Robbie Lawler is ringing begging Dana White for a fight everyday. It is a no brainer which match to make. Maia is not above Lawler in the pecking order for a title shot so Lawler vs Maia on one of the later September cards (ie 3 - 4 weeks time) is the obvious match to make. Maia is fresh and uninjured and Robbie is raring to go. But you can bet your balls it won't happen. The UFC would rather have them sitting around on their ass for 3 - 4 months doing nothing. If they are healthy enough to fight and want to fight get on with it!

Back