Woodley's gonna beat Wonderbore

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButtonMasher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Deal with it, cucks.

And virgin fury incoming in..5.4.3.2.1...

And go:

All your threads have one thing in common. They're all shit.

Deal with it, cucks.

And go:
Child, stfu. Everyone knows your an idiot

Wish your da stuck around, I know its tough but try and make the best of it

Woodley looks more like what I'd imagine your typical beta cuck fantasizes about coming over and banging his wife.

Thus you're the cuck.

Freudian slip

The only slipping going on is Woodley slipping his BBC into your unsatisfied wife, cuck.

I bet you hold her hand when the bull takes charge, don't you, you disgusting jello of a man.

He definitely can beat him but he has to pressure Wonderboy from the start, when Rory was able to close the distance he was able to tag him and force him into exchanges. It will come down to who has the better gameplan as always.

The only slipping going on is Woodley slipping his BBC into your unsatisfied wife, cuck.

I bet you hold her hand when the bull takes charge, don't you, you disgusting jello of a man.

lol what is wrong with you, man <6>

And we go deeper into the rabbit hole...

Got any other confessions you'd like to make?

Or are your tears about to short circuit your keyboard?

And we go deeper into the rabbit hole...

Got any other confessions you'd like to make?

Or are your tears about to short circuit your keyboard?

You keep mashing buttons while the bulls keep coming over and mashing your wife, cuck.

Confessions? You're the one who started the Freudian slip rabbit hole by bringing up "cuck," cuck. You can't weasel your way out now. It's too late for that. Take it. Like you always do, cuck.

Ts holds the lube and towels Woodley down when he gets to sweaty from bustin a nut in ts missus.

Deal with it, cucks.

And go:
This we can agree on. I don't understand why Woodley is trying to duck him...it's stylistically the most favorable matchup he has amoung the top contenders imo.

This could be a tough fight for wonderboy or a more or less a hendricks x 2.

Deal with it, cucks.

And go:

Alright, which one of you is Luke Thomas???

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back