Attn: youngsters - enjoy Maia while you can

gotBooched

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
You n00bs and youngsters take note:

Maia is the closest thing to a modern day Royce Gracie as there ever has been and ever will be. You are witnessing a true master of his / her craft.

WAR DEMIAN FUCKING MAIA

Last edited:
You n00bs and youngsters take note:

Maia is the closest thing to a modern day Royce Gracie as there ever has been and ever will be. You are witnessing a true master of his / her craft.

WAR DEMIAN FUCKING MAIA
You're so cool and hip

Royce should come back to show everyone Damien Maia is a bum.

Been a fan for a while now, a really good guy. Anyone still competing in the octagon at his age is always a rare breed. Hunt,Silva,Hendo,Maia,etc

He's an amazing grappler.

Lol what do you know about grappling pleb?

Considering 99% of your MMA knowledge consists of being the self-appointed groupie of a guy who runs track, spams Left Hands and occasional spinning back-kicks

bork1}

Last edited:
Damn I thought for sure this was another Conor thread... coming for that WW belt etc etc

As annoying as the OP was, I agree that guys like Maia are a dying breed, and he may very well be that last pure grappler we see be successful in this sport.

Royce should come back to show everyone Damien Maia is a bum.
Jennifer-Lawrence-Thinks-Youre-Funny-Gif.gif

Is Royce going to kick him in the gonads?

I'd love to see that little twerp say he could compete with the BJJ GOAT
Hed beat roger gracie, marcelo and rickson in the same day

Wtf u on about. Conor would sub maia within 2 mins no-gi, 6 mins with gi

Lol what do you know about grappling pleb?

Considering 99% of your MMA knowledge consists of being the self-appointed groupie of a guy who runs track, spams Left Hands and occasional spinning back-kicks

bork1}
What are you on about? We're talking about Maia in here. Get your obsession over another man out of here.

I agree TS. What Maia is doing lately is just incredible. Utter domination.
People should be paying attention.

Back