who's having a bad year here?

binny

I'll beat your ass if you jump on my couch.
@Brown
Reaction score
Everyone has 1 or 2 fighters that they love wayyy more than all others. I have 2, condit and frankie. they've gone 0-3 combined in 2016. I feel like they both really had big chances to advance their legacies to much higher levels and they were all devastating letdowns for different reasons. who else's favorite fighters are getting their asses kicked in this year?

once you've been a hardcore fan long enough, you'll learn not to get attached

Mark Hunt has gone off the deep end.

Honorable Mention: Tony Romo

Everyone has 1 or 2 fighters that they love wayyy more than all others. I have 2, condit and frankie. they've gone 0-3 combined in 2016. I feel like they both really had big chances to advance their legacies to much higher levels and they were all devastating letdowns for different reasons. who else's favorite fighters are getting their asses kicked in this year?

Condit and Hunt for me. So yeah, not a good year.

Jon Jones. He's in a two year drought.

Jon Jones fan.

latest

All my favorites are past their prime. I accept they were great years ago. Now it's more about enjoying the fights.

Been okay. Resurgences of JDS, Cain, Cruz. Left hook Larry first English champ

All my favorites are past their prime. I accept they were great years ago. Now it's more about enjoying the fights.
I feel the exact same way. Some exciting guys coming up though wonderboy Ortega and many others

Looks at sig.

One of the biggest pluses so far for my fav. fighters this year is that one set a new record...for sucking.

Riding high on Rumble and Overeem.

In another sport, Carmelo Anthony is constantly stabbing me in the heart.

As a big Dillashaw fan I've had ups and downs. Same with McGregor. Rumble's been keeping me very happy though.

once you've been a hardcore fan long enough, you'll learn not to get attached
I've been watching for a decently long while. i'd imagine it depends on the person and/or the fighter. pride fans come to mind, specifically a handful of the fighters in that.

I've been watching for a decently long while. i'd imagine it depends on the person and/or the fighter. pride fans come to mind, specifically a handful of the fighters in that.

its like an attrition thing to me, theres still this old characters that I love.. but post 2010/2011 there aren't any new fighters that were introduced where im legit sad that they lose

My rock bottom was when Anderson broke his shin in the Weidman rematch, and then tested positive in his comeback fight. Very bitter pill to swallow. I didn't really post much for a couple of years after that.

My interest is growing, again, though. I have accepted that my hero is no longer the greatest, and is flawed and vulnerable. I take the sport much less seriously now, but I still very much enjoy it.

Back