Condit said he got rocked by Demians GNP from half guard, gave up back b/c he didnt wanna get hit

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score

11:00

That Hobbie fight def took his chin out for good IMO. i dont wanna see his chin cracked and i have a feeling he will get knocked out in his next fight or the fight after if he sticks around.

He has eaten some big punches from guys like woodley, pre usada hendricks, robbie ect

I felt sad when he said he doesn't belong in there anymore.

He has eaten some big punches from guys like woodley, pre usada hendricks, robbie ect

In the discussion for GOAT chin @ WW but i think the Hobbie fight was the last hurrah. Getting hurt by a Demian Maia sturike and giving up his back b/c he didnt wanna get hit again due to being rocked is a baaaaadd sign. That chin is gone i think, hopefully we wont find out

I don't know if my heart can take watching that presser.

Looks like the punch from Maia he's talking about was when the round timer hits 3:49 left in the round. Solid right from Maia

The legendary chin of Condit gets turned away by strikes from Demian Maia. What a word we live in.

War Condit. If he retires then he gave us a legendary career.

Demians GNP is now some of the best in the UFC, check the Nelson fight for reference

11:00

That Hobbie fight def took his chin out for good IMO. i dont wanna see his chin cracked and i have a feeling he will get knocked out in his next fight or the fight after if he sticks around.

just imagine the scarier scenario, his chin is still fine but maia has found his GnP power

In the discussion for GOAT chin @ WW but i think the Hobbie fight was the last hurrah. Getting hurt by a Demian Maia sturike and giving up his back b/c he didnt wanna get hit again due to being rocked is a baaaaadd sign. That chin is gone i think, hopefully we wont find out
yeah it seemed to me he took the Maia fight all of a sudden because nbk was like "oh a guy who doesn't hit hard, i'll fight him"
At this point I am ok with retirement one fun fight would be him schooling Nick Diaz that'd be great.

The legendary chin of Condit gets turned away by strikes from Demian Maia. What a word we live in.

I had a bad feeling before they walked out that Maia would drop him with a left straight or maybe even finish with sturikes, fact he got hurt by a sturike by Maia is sad

Demians GNP is now some of the best in the UFC, check the Nelson fight for reference

Its great for transitioning and he has pointy elbows (wood not bang) but Demian doesnt generate much power and someone with Condits chin shouldnt get rocked by that but his chin is prolly gone after the Hobbie fight

That 5th round with Wobbly was definitely a chin ruiner, but it's not over.

To be fair, Maia #BROKE Gunni with a couple of pops too lad...

Beat the fight right out of him in the first.

gunnar-nelson-demian-maia-ufc_3387840.jpg

Extremely sad day. At one point this dude had the greatest chin of any fighter to walk the earth.
Never have I seen a man eat bombs like Condit did and not so much as wince.

Last edited:
To be fair, Maia #BROKE Gunni with a couple of pops too lad...

Beat the fight right out of him in the first.

gunnar-nelson-demian-maia-ufc_3387840.jpg
True, that was an eye opener but Gunnar has never shown anywhere near the same durability as Condit, so tonight was def even crazier

Extremely sad day. At one point this dude had the greatest chin of any fighter to walk the earth.
Never have a seen a man eat bombs like Condit did and not so much as wince.
idk if I'd go that far (with Hunt walking the Earth) but yeah I get ya.

Back