Who's the worse match up for Woodley?

Breaking

One shall stand, and one shall fall.
@Black
Reaction score
Woodley's TD defense might keep him safe from Maia.

Wonderboy would kick him into Bolivian.

Here is the future: Wonderboy takes Woodley out, then Maia chokes the shit out of Wonderboy.

And everyone else.

I think Wonderboy can manage the distance and avoid the TD. He gets a TKO/KO. Maia beats everyone else in the division.

Ty-RUN would gas after 2-3 scrambles with Maia.

And NO it's NOT because he's black.

<1>

Ty-RUN would gas after 2-3 scrambles with Maia.

And NO it's NOT because he's black.

<1>
Unless Woodley can make Maia stay underneath him in a sprawl situation, and Maia has to carry the mass, he'll get tired like he did vs Rory.

But once they both gas, who knows.

EJc4Pna.gif

Jeebus... Good question.

If Maia can hang for 3 rounds he's got it. Maybe even two rounds. Woodley gases and gets subbed.

But I think Wonderboy is the true deserving fighter of the next WW championship fight. And I think Wonderboy takes him. So Wonderboy would likely be the worst match - up, imo.

However...GSP =

50 - 45 All day, baby.

Tyron has a better chance against Maia than Wonderboy imo.

Rory. too bad he's gone.

I dont think Wonderboy will be able to keep it on the feet, and I dont think Maia will be able to take him down.

Woodley's TD defense might keep him safe from Maia.

Wonderboy would kick him into Bolivian.

Here is the future: Wonderboy takes Woodley out, then Maia chokes the shit out of Wonderboy.

And everyone else.
I think Wonderboy is a much worse matchup for Woodley than Maia is, but I see Maia subbing Wonderboy early.

Weird to think that Rory and Shields waxed Maia.

Jeebus... Good question.

If Maia can hang for 3 rounds he's got it. Maybe even two rounds. Woodley gases and gets subbed.

But I think Wonderboy is the true deserving fighter of the next WW championship fight. And I think Wonderboy takes him. So Wonderboy would likely be the worst match - up, imo.

However...GSP =

50 - 45 All day, baby.
GSP 50-45's every current WW in the division and most MWs along with them.

IMO Wonderboy takes the title from Woodley, loses it in first defense to Maia.

All three are elite fighters. I think Wonderboy will probably wear the belt. I think Woodley can knock Maia's head off, but the longer the fight goes the more it favors Maia. Toss up IMO. I think Wonderboy is the only one who presents big match-up problems for both fighters. I think Maia is a problem for Wonderboy if they spend much time on the ground. However, I think Wonderboy will be able to maintain space and punish Maia when he tries for take downs with knees and upper cuts and get the early finish.

Woodley would probably close up and stay conservative on the feet against Maia. I don't see that working out well for Woodley.

Woodley is getting severely underrated around here just for his shitty attitude. He would beat Maia and Wonderboy convincingly. I think he'll be champ for a few fights.

No joke

Gsp= bad match up for everyone

We will let these mice play while the cat is away (Woodley wonderboy Maia)

Back