Ronda's Comeback =Huge Dana Says.....You know who

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Cyborg.

Ronda is gonna fight Cyborg.

Thats the ONLY way it beats 196 and 202.

I seriously doubt it. Could be wrong though. RR didn't take that fight when she was on top of the world smashing everybody I doubt she takes it now.

Cyborg would RETIRE Rousey at this point... her Jaw was busted in two places... IMO Ronda is going to need to beat up 2 cans, just to get her confidence back.

I don't see any possible way Ronda would agree to fight Cyborg in her first fight back in over a year (or ever, for that matter).

Ronda would look like a deer in the headlights against Cyborg. Ronda is shook as fuck.

If she comes back it'll be against Miesha or someone with poor striking.

Yup... its gonna be Bethe vs Rhonda 2 ... Its gonna be huge!!

20140831082225_IMG_0424.JPG

She'll fight whoever has the belt when she's ready to come back and it won't be Cyborg. It'll never be Cyborg.

I seriously doubt it. Could be wrong though. RR didn't take that fight when she was on top of the world smashing everybody I doubt she takes it now.

She would never take that fight. We all know that shit. Ts is delusional

If no Cyborg then no way it beats 196 or 202.

Holly "that 1 time" Holm aint gonna get those #'s.

Beating Cyborg would be huge and this fight has been around forever.

No way Ronda takes that chance. She will duck again.

If no Cyborg then no way it beats 196 or 202.

Holly "that 1 time" Holm aint gonna get those #'s.

Beating Cyborg would be huge and this fight has been around forever.

Yeah, but Dana gonna Dana. He's just flapping his lips.

Only if they want to "cash out" Ronda. As in, use her for one more big moneymaker but then Ronda's done.

I doubt this is the plan for the Golden Girl.

Cyborg demolishes Ronda. It would be like Cyborg-Carano, except that Ronda's brand already took a hit from the Holm loss.

Back