Maia will be UFC champ

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
After watching him completely CRUSH Condit the way he did tonight, I don't see either Wonderboy or Tyron stopping him. He just sliced through Carlos like butter.

He is just so big and strong at WW, and his combo of wrestling and absolutely next level Jiu Jitsu are just impossible to avoid at this stage of his evolution. He makes great fighters look completely average once he gets ahold of them.

Maia WILL be UFC welterweight champ in the near future.

None of these guys are even on the same galaxy as Maia on the ground. Not getting tapped against this dude means you have super high level BJJ. Fucking Yoda.

poQn7Fs.jpg

No he won't.

He's probably gonna go on to beat GSP, JBJ, and Cain in a handicap match and STILL won't get a TS from Dana.

What a goof

11868.jpg

There are some really bad fights for him next

Woodley
Thompson
GSP

All those 3 does have great TDD. I think his best chance is against Woodley but who knows, he surprised me in his last fights.

i have felt for a long time that he could be champ, the right circumstance just never presented itself as of yet.

Still think some of the upcoming fights will be tough, but I won't be bummed out in the least if Demian wins the belt. Tons of respect for him as a fighter and person.

Still think some of the upcoming fights will be tough, but I won't be bummed out in the least if Demian wins the belt. Tons of respect for him as a fighter and person.

Seriously NICE guy. One of the most likeable characters in MMA.

Looking forward to his next fight. Hope it's for the title because he definitely deserves it.

Maia's best path to strap:
WB beats TWood

Powerful wrestler is not Maia's first choice.

Once Maia gets a hold of you, your flesh and soul will go separate ways

demian-maia-wrestles-with-gunnar-nelson-in-a-welterweight-fight-ufc-picture-id501174978

Maia bless

That was actually my sig for a year here after he dropped down but then he faltered and the year ended and I changed it to Bowie

After watching him completely CRUSH Condit the way he did tonight, I don't see either Wonderboy or Tyron stopping him. He just sliced through Carlos like butter.

He is just so big and strong at WW, and his combo of wrestling and absolutely next level Jiu Jitsu are just impossible to avoid at this stage of his evolution. He makes great fighters look completely average once he gets ahold of them.

Maia WILL be UFC welterweight champ in the near future.
Maia vs Wonderboy.......the blanket vs the breeze

what discipline will prove to be more worthy......the wind can only blow so long until condensation drops down on it like a wet blanket and suffocates it

maiasonnenthrow.gif

11gm146.gif

Dude is pretty good.

Back