Oliveira got a taste of his own medicine

benibloom

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Those Brazilians flopping to their backs is not MMA. Must be discouraging to think you're a better grappler only to get choked the fuck out. Karma is a biatch, that's what you get for trying to ruin a fight. RIP.

nothing makes me happier than a panic wrassler spamming takedowns only to get finished by either SUB or TKO by the other guy.

He was flopping because he was getting lit up. But keep on with your xenophobic self.

3.gif

I was surprised how easy Pettis turned into him, but im sure he has been practicing that. He was tired as fuck and hurt, so he didnt have much left to stick it out. Pettis punched himself out in round 1 instead just standing up and finishing. Impressed by a tired Pettis to scramble and reverse on the ground. I knew that body kick was coming though.

nothing makes me happier than a panic wrassler spamming takedowns only to get finished by either SUB or TKO by the other guy.

Except when Dan Hardy tried to steal a round with a TD and got submitted by Lytle, right?
Bet you didn't like that one.

Somehow I knew this was a brazilian hate thread before I clicked.

I know this isn't what your thread is about, but I was super impressed with Pettis' escapes/sub defense/top game. I've only really ever seen him from bottom. His BJJ is top notch.

I was surprised aloe Vera lasted as long as he did. He normally wilts quick once he gets pressured and hit in the body

I was surprised aloe Vera lasted as long as he did. He normally wilts quick once he gets pressured and hit in the body
Yeah not exactly a tough test imo, Be nice if he fights Hollow or Edgar next...I think he loses to both.

Those Brazilians flopping to their backs is not MMA. Must be discouraging to think you're a better grappler only to get choked the fuck out. Karma is a biatch, that's what you get for trying to ruin a fight. RIP.

Shut up.

Pettis is the man that's all we need to say.

Back