Tyronee Woodley Gets Asked Who He Would Rather Fight Thompson or Maia Tries to Deflect

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

i don't see woodley moving up 2 weight classes to fight at lhw

Woodley speaks like a man who knows he's a transitional champion.

The anti-Woodley circlejerk is even more annoying than Conor fans.

Geez, it's not like he'll have to fight the person right that moment.
Either way, Dana has put his foot down so he doesn't have a choice.

And yea...we still remember Lombard.

jesus christ, just take your beating from wonderboy already

He wants to sit on it as long as possible. He knows he loses to either dude. Didn't even answer the question.

"But but but Conor"........lol. Clown.

WTF?

He brought up a 1 year non title defense by Connor. I am no big Connor fan, but that is a bitch post. Then go fight up Woodley... what a turd tweet.

Lol @ T-Wood tossing Conor under da bus.

Dana White's face after Woodley loses to Thompson and he doesn't have to deal with his bullshit anymore:
9282094_G.jpg

he wishes conor cared enough to change his bum life

Geez, it's not like he'll have to fight the person right that moment.
Either way, Dana has put his foot down so he doesn't have a choice.

And yea...we still remember Lombard.

I say call Dana's bluff. Who cares what he says? When you have the belt it doesn't matter. He can bully people who don't have the belt but once they get it, its too late.

If GSP is texting Woodley that he will fight him than T-Wood will get to fight GSP. Dana can't make him do anything. Whats he going to do, strip him before UFC 206?

He just fought, if GSP ups him media saying he wants Woodley, he gets whatever fight he wants.

lol what the fuck does Conor McGregor have to do with any of it? Woodley sounds like a sherdogger, obsessed with Conor.

Fuck this guy he has no bargaining power (unlike McGregor) and his division is possibly the deepest shark tank in the UFC. Fight Wonderboy already, you might even win ya douche.

hey woodley who would you rather fight maia or wonderboy?

tyronee:"hey bro cain was injured and held the division back for 2 years "

Just hoping to cling onto that belt a little longer man I can't believe I used to be a fan of this duck.

Back