There are 4 people who can beat Maia and none are in The UFC.

Harris doesn't have the gas tank

Askrens only path to victory is to OUTGRAPPLE Maia lol... think about that kiddo

Maias wrestling wasnt nowhere near as sharp vs Shields

Rory is questionable after the Robbie beatings

Really makes you step back and look at the division. The only two guys to beat Demian and Tyron in their UFC Welterweight runs are Rory and Jake...neither are in the UFC anymore.

paul harris? nah

Not a proponent of MMAth but Harris destroyed Shields and Shields laid on Maia for 15 mins.

I can see Palhares giving Maia problems, but Maia can just keep it standing

Maia beat Shields. Maia would outgrapple Askren imo.

I'd favor Rory to win again but it'd be competitive again.

Wonderboy can keep the distance and outstrike Maia.

Woodley has a good shot for a KO like always.

Askren stands zero chance. Worst matchup for him in the whole division.

Maia beats them all now imo

Rory's fight life changed after the Lawler fights. His nose breaks from sneezing, Maia hands him a tissue.

The end.

After the Rory fight is when he decided to never try to strike again. He has stuck with this since.

Not a proponent of MMAth but Harris destroyed Shields and Shields laid on Maia for 15 mins.

I'm not sure Maia can win a standing fight against anybody. Palhares is not a striker but he at least hit dan miller with some powerful shots

harris eye poked the shit out of shields. so much that in between rounds his own conrner said "stop going for his eyes"

BreakableHilariousBluetickcoonhound.0.gif

HeftyFaithfulIbadanmalimbe.0.gif

ScornfulVacantBuckeyebutterfly.0.gif

I don't know if Maia can get Woodly down.

Nate the great knocked him out too guys!!!

I don't see that happening again though

I definitely agree with Shields.

There is a clip of askren rolling with marcelo.. should change your mind about putting him on that list. Esp as askren will be smaller.

Back