He will be back..

Oblivious2you

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Woodley will keep the belt nice and warm for their rematch. Realize that Condit is 30-4 against REAL fighters.
Hats off to Damian Maia he did what he had to do.

Damian can continue to take the FIGHT out of the Ultimate Fighting Championship but I respect WARRIORS.

Expect to see this by 2018
Condit%201.widea.jpg

PS: Lets make Robbie vs Cowboy happen.

Attachments

• Carlos-Condit-With-UFC-Champion-Belt.jpg
    Carlos-Condit-With-UFC-Champion-Belt.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 1
So this is what it feels like when doves cry.

TS what does it feel like knowing even your favorite fighter would call what you just said, "Fucking retarded"?

Demian Maia just aggressively took Condit out in the 1st round. If you don't consider him a fighter, you should consider him a sexual predator, because he just molested another man against his will.

Condit will be back. He's a warrior, even though he didn't look like it when he turned face and ran away from the big scary Nick Diaz.

The dude almost retired after the Robbie fight, I'm sure he sees the writing on the walls. He'll never be close to a title again :/ RIP Condit

If there was no ref, Maia would have kill Condit within a minute

they went in a cage and Condit would have been dead within 2 minutes

let that settle in, Condit QUIT

He's been thinking too much about life after fighting and what he's gonna do when he retires. He doesn't have the same mentality he did years ago or even ahead of the Hobbie fight, that decision took alot of out of him and he's still soul searching, more focused on future than present

He was already close to retiring after the Lawler fight. I think he's done after this or his next 2 fights. If he loses his next then hes done after that.

Great fighter and great warrior just have no idea how you have that piss poor wrestling a 6th grade JV wrestler could exploit after being in the game that long with the camp he has.

If there was no ref, Maia would have kill Condit within a minute

they went in a cage and Condit would have been dead within 2 minutes

let that settle in, Condit QUIT

Lose my number bro

He's 2-5 in his last 7. Being anywhere near title contention is a gift at this point.

Even Condit doesn't believe that.

Condit vs Lawler 2 would be good next. that fight was so close and I thought Condit won, deserves to get a rematch

Stop dreaming guy. It's over.

Take a look at Dan Henderson and Daniel Cormier and say it's too late!

Condit took the the FIGHT out of the Ultimate Fighting Championship when he was running from Nick Diaz at UFC 143.

Condit vs Brown please, potential to be fight of the year and Condit may have a chance to add another highlight reel to his career

C'mon TS, I had Condit too:
40403-1083490.png

But that's a legit as fuck win for Maia. Don't try an discredit him with that REAL fighter shit. I was wrong, so were you, just own it.

Woodley will keep the belt nice and warm for their rematch. Realize that Condit is 30-4 against REAL fighters.
Hats off to Damian Maia he did what he had to do.

Damian can continue to take the FIGHT out of the Ultimate Fighting Championship but I respect WARRIORS.

Expect to see this by 2018
Condit%201.widea.jpg

PS: Lets make Robbie vs Cowboy happen.

LMFAO, are you seriously asserting Maia is not a real fighter? You really need to reduce your sodium intake, salty little boy.

Back