Condit vs Brown?

Afroken

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Figuring why not, both are on losing streaks and I still feel cheated by not getting this fight when it was scheduled multiple times.

Was Stann implying that Condit might retire? Surely not, a loss to Maia is not a reason for stepping away. He's still top 5 easily.

The stars have aligned once again for this match... I'm in.

Was Stann implying that Condit might retire? Surely not, a loss to Maia is not a reason for stepping away. He's still top 5 easily.
I agree bad night for Condit it happens still will be cheering him in his next fight

Is he?

Wonderboy, Demian, Woodley, Hobbie, Hory

Cerrone might be better at this point too

Carlos by liver kick, at 0:19 of round 1. A fucking glancing stare towards Brown's liver puts him down these days.

So is Hory. Hobbie beat him, so did Woodley and Demian now.

Wonderboy shout be ranked higher too.

It is a division of killers, but I think Condit takes Lawler in a rematch, takes Rory and takes Wonderboy if the conditions are right. He's still up there.

It's time for Condit to pack it in. No point in a war with Brown.

It is a division of killers, but I think Condit takes Lawler in a rematch, takes Rory and takes Wonderboy if the conditions are right. He's still up there.

He takes Woodley in a 5-rounder, too, IMO. Maia is his kryptonite.

Back