Ugliest Gifted Fighter to Watch

bigma

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Both Condit and Maia are two of the ugliest fighters to watch, imo. Carlos just has a strange body and moves in a very jerky, although skilled, fashion. While I could acknowledge his fight against Robbie was amazing, it was not pretty to watch. Maia on the other hand is so one dimensional that his fights are ugly, although his BJJ is beautiful. Ugly in different ways, but two of the ugliest talented fighters I can recall. Thoughts?

Incidentally, I think Maia will have trouble getting Condit to the ground and will lose in the third by TKO.

Maia will take condit down instantly imo

If condit can get up we have a fight if not he taps

giphy.gif

Condit gets subbed right before the ten o'clock news. UFC is rigged.

Both Condit and Maia are two of the ugliest fighters to watch, imo. Carlos just has a strange body and moves in a very jerky, although skilled, fashion. While I could acknowledge his fight against Robbie was amazing, it was not pretty to watch. Maia on the other hand is so one dimensional that his fights are ugly, although his BJJ is beautiful. Ugly in different ways, but two of the ugliest talented fighters I can recall. Thoughts?

Incidentally, I think Maia will have trouble getting Condit to the ground and will lose in the third by TKO.
xyGPbab.gif

lmao ugliest post ever...it should never be taken down to show others what can happen when something is wrong in the brain you should NEVER post

Back