FACT: Brian Stann is straight up vanilla... no personality at all

QuitYourCrying

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Please get this guy off my TV. He should be selling home insurance or working in a cubicle for an accounting firm. The guy could not be more bland and boring if he tried. Zero personality.

He obviously knows his stuff, but you'd never know that by listening to him on commentary. The guy has no opinions and hardly ever offers any insight. He just spews obvious crap like "fighter A is slowing down, Mike."

Just horrible. Give us Mir, Bas, or even Hardy. Hell, give us Jesse Ventura.

I agree he is vanilla but I'm fine with him staying.

I can't stand him and worse, he's emulating Rogan more and more with the one-sided cheerleading for the fighter he likes. And giving his opinion as fact.

I roll my eyes when Stann discusses BJJ techniques.

Stann has a wry wit that a lot of people miss. I like Rogan more, but Stann is probably my second favorite of the regular commentators.

Yea.. really makes you miss Joe and his passion.

Do not let Joe get out after that 1 year contract is up.

How dare you. He's the greatest living American human ever in existence or something to that effect.

If Brian Stann wanted to shove a tracking device up your ass you'd shake his hand and say thank you.

Have some respect.

What you mean is he isn't conspiracy theory raving, washed up brain dead comedian Joe Rogan

Im liking his commentary a lot tbh. Informative but still able to get excited during notable moments

If he's not vanilla then he's biased. Not sure which is worse?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back