Let's be REAL, PVZ and Bec Rawlings...

Was PVZ vs Bec pleb-tier MMA?

• Total voters

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was pleb-tier MMA at its finest.

From the footwork, striking, exchanges etc.

WMMA is basically being shoved down your throats because of marketable smiles like PVZs.

Discuss.

Still better than Lobov/Avila

I just feel like it's an unfair criticism. Men's MMA has had longer to develop. Give WMMA a few more years and it will continue to evolve. I think people just have unrealistic expectations. That was a great finish.

Shit tier. But, there was been a noticeable overall uptick in the quality of women's fights in the last year.

Does OP do this after every fight that includes 2 shit male fighters AKA 80% of the fights the UFC makes? Just wondering.

Also, Yes, Bec is awful but Paige went fucking dancing for a year or some shit and still pulled that off. Credit to her.

People ignoring how terrible Paiges fundamentals are because she landed that kick, she'll get exposed again soon enough.

Go watch UFC 1-20.

Then consider how far the sport has come since then.

Then think about how long WMMA has even been a serious option for female athletes.

There are tons of mens fights just as bad, I will criticize WMMA when people say ridiculous things like it is at the same level as mens, or some female champ could beat male fighters. That said, it makes you and all the other people crying about a young pretty blonde girl after a finish like that look like unhinged man baby's. You want her to apologize that the UFC is actually marketing a fighter for once? That you just want to see the "cheerleader" fail and a hype train to derail, and she ruined your plans?

Calm the fuck down.

People ignoring how terrible Paiges fundamentals are because she landed that kick, she'll get exposed again soon enough.
Really it seems like people like you are bitching about it a lot. She landed the best knockout in that division and is still a young fighter. I guess one mediocre round should be the headline though...

Really it seems like people like you are bitching about it a lot. She landed the best knockout in that division and is still a young fighter. I guess one mediocre round should be the headline though...
One mediocre round? Did you see who she was fighting? Her boxing and kicking fundamentals are terrible. Don't bitch at me because you're too blind to see it.

I like a lot of wmma, but that fight was shit. Bec performed as expected: plodding, zero instinct, slow. PVZ was panic throwing some ok strikes with zero game plan. She looked better in defeat against Rose.

Does OP do this after every fight that includes 2 shit male fighters AKA 80% of the fights the UFC makes? Just wondering.

Also, Yes, Bec is awful but Paige went fucking dancing for a year or some shit and still pulled that off. Credit to her.
LOL at went dancing for a year, she was on DWTS for about 2 or 3 months tops.

Yeah just googled it. My bad.

So much worse than barnburners like Slice vs Houston.

Why is it always the guys that love juiced up Pride fighters that also hate on WMMA every opportunity?

That's the only discussion I have for you.

Back