Paige Vanzant over celebrating ?

Jay philips

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did her corner not tell her how awful she looked prior to landing that stupid looking kick I mean I was on youtube watching motocross halfway through the first simply because of that circling she was doing. I thought I was watching Houston Alexander vs Kimbo Slice again. Plus she is agreeing with everything she is asked before they ask it, she had done said yes to everything Brian Stan asked her before he started talking whats up with that yes twitch

just stop already and accept her as the queen on wmma

Fast twitch yes fibres. Stay jelly, scrub.

stupid looking kick? bruh, that was a beautiful switch kick.

She just kayo'd some sidemullet by a switch kick to the face. You can't over celebrate that. Plus she's so hawt.

She a dumb midget blonde who lied to children with cancer and literally kill and stole money by going back on her word of shaving her hair

Think of the breakthrough we could have had if she kept her promise
dramatic-bushbaby-o.gif

PVZ has the worst haters on the interwebz. Well maybe Leslie Jones has her beat but it's close

Strange that Van Zant is catching heat for jumping kick KO'ing her opponent.

Haters gonna hate

Did her corner not tell her how awful she looked prior to landing that stupid looking kick I mean I was on youtube watching motocross halfway through the first simply because of that circling she was doing. I thought I was watching Houston Alexander vs Kimbo Slice again. Plus she is agreeing with everything she is asked before they ask it, she had done said yes to everything Brian Stan asked her before he started talking whats up with that yes twitch

tumblr_m7w325RSNx1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

she had a tough loss to thug rose and she got back to winning and in a big way with a KO due to her hardcore DWTS training.

Over celebrated? If she had licked the tears off Rawlings face while flipping her the bird, then maybe. Ice that butt up son.

She just got a Machida style KO that gotta be exciting.

I do agree she looked really bad.. Most people here don't have a striking background so bouncing around and what not just looks like "good striking" to them, but really Page looked timid, flinchy, unconfident and weak up until landing that stupid kick which I am SHOCKED actually worked. We are talking about Bec Rawlings here though which we have to remember... not exactly a world beater.

I am not hating the truth is the truth she has a yes twitch, I actually like her and was pulling for her dumb ass but she looked lost in the 1st round, she was losing up until she landed that goofy looking kick

Your a jealous salty little bitch

Back