Yellow Card
Reaction score
Kudos to the crowd for letting the judges know how fucking stupid they are

f1f32a9ae39ee2b969858bec91f32523.png

a5044267b8e8030ebd9a4efbe6325459.png

Last edited:
Seriously. That was a tough fight but still a clear 29-28

Effective striking > Ground CONTROL

Other than that armbar attempt at the end Joe really did nothing to finish the fight on the ground, where as Miller consistently landed hard shots on the feet.

29-28 Miller is the correct call.

Very close fight to call... Lets be honest.. Lauzon lacked footwork and headmovement. He relied solely on chin and a few takedowns to try and "win" the fight. I love Lauzon but Miller outclassed him and won the fight - 29-28 IMO, but a darn close fight to call.

Rubbish decision from the judges. Lauzon 29-28

I thought Lauzon won 2-1. But no, that wasn't a robbery. Miller won the 1st, the second could have been either guy's even though I gave it to Lauzon but could see how some gave it to Miller. While the third was Lauzons.

I don't see how there is a controversy. Miller for sure won the fight.

Effective striking > Ground CONTROL

Other than that armbar attempt at the end Joe really did nothing to finish the fight on the ground, where as Miller consistently landed hard shots on the feet.

29-28 Miller is the correct call.

Wrong. Lauzon dominated him on the ground. Miller didn't outland Lauzon nearly enough on the feet to justify negating what Joe did to him

Only one robbery

Bochniak and Lauzon clearly won

I can hear someone house alarm going off too

I love both those guys too much to be bummed. I'm just glad we got to see them sling leather and scramble around again.

still 3 fights to go so... it may surpass this.. the judges are high on bath salts

Wrong. Lauzon dominated him on the ground. Miller didn't outland Lauzon nearly enough on the feet to justify negating what Joe did to him
For sure Lauzon was winning on the ground, but IMO Miller did more damage on the feet than Lauzon did on the ground

Either way, super close fight

I only counted one robbery, did Luke Thomas's house get broken into again?

I wonder if it's the same judge that got it right both times.

Back