Who Would You Rather See Fight Cruz? Dillashaw/Garbrandt

Who Gets The Title Shot?

• Total voters

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Between the two, which fight would you rather see get the title fight against Dominick Cruz? I say give it to TJ. The first fight between them was really close (I scored it for TJ) and TJ bounced back with a win over a highly ranked fighter in Assuncao.

Cody is on the rise but I want to see him get a win over a top 5 guy before he fights for the title. I see him presenting a few problems to Cruz but he's still so young in his career and a fight with a tough grappler like Bryan Caraway would tell us a lot about him and help him all the more in preparing for a future title fight.

Who between TJ Dillashaw and Cody Garbrandt would you rather see get the next title shot against Dominick Cruz?

Dillashaw, I'd like to see Garbrandt get a top 5 win first.

Will go with Cody, since we already saw the snake-ashaw fight. Was mostly a dance-fest, although fun to see Cruz beat him.

Garbrandt at least adds that one-shot KO power element to the picture.

I would rather them get rid of the entire division and see none of them fight.

TJ, he arguably won against Cruz, and is the rightful #1 contender. Cody KOed a guy with a padded record, and someone fucking Cruz KOed.

TJ had his shot, I really want Dom to get put out

The fight I really would like to see somewhere down the line is Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt.

Garbrant is a much more excitiing fight, dude is knocking fools out in the first and he has beef with Cruz. Weve already seen Cruz fight the snake.

The fight I really would like to see somewhere down the line is Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt.

Yeah. We're getting jipped out of these Dillashaw vs. TAM member fights.

dillashaw is the #1 contender and he beat the #2 contender. that should guarantee him a rematch next even if the first fight wasn't close. but the first fight was super close and many people gave it to TJ, so it's a no brainer really. cody will get his chance somewhere down the line for sure if he keeps his form.

I voted Cody, but either would be good choices really

cruz vs dillashaw 2, and since rankings don't mean shit anyway, dodson vs garbrandt

Yeah. We're getting jipped out of these Dillashaw vs. TAM member fights.
Right? I can't help but feel like the UFC isn't capitalizing on a real rivalry like TJ vs. TAM. TJ vs. Faber should have been made directly after TJ lost the belt.

I would love to see Garbrandt fighting Cruz next with TJ vs. Faber as a co-main event

Back