Sam Alvey = Bizarro Chael

SFMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What in the world is this post-fight interview? This is just embarrassing, dude. It's like Beta(-er) Chael. Get your own shtick.

PS - Why is Kevin Casey still in the UFC? That guy is more terrified of being punched than Brock.

He is still his own boy!

it was a bit cringeworthy

His WWE shtick is dumb and unamusing as hell. Kevin Casey couldn't cut it in Bellator. Why is he still around?

Did you know his wife is an American fashion model?.......For a weird dude i find that to be the weirdest.

Dude is as bad as David Brent for cringe worthy post fight.
I'm surprised he didn't pull out a 80's dance fusion of robotics and jazz hands.
Bit of a nimrod. But man he has some power to be fair..

His WWE shtick is dumb and unamusing as hell. Kevin Casey couldn't cut it in Bellator. Why is he still around?

Master Rickson be sitting in the crowd like:

maxresdefault.jpg

Chael is one of a kind. No duplicate. A lot of wannabes, though.

Does he think he is in the wwe or what ?His last couple interviews was hard to watch...

Did you know his wife is an American fashion model?.......For a weird dude i find that to be the weirdest.

You ever met a model, bruh? I'm not saying that applies here, but quite a few of them have issues/screws loose.

Wasn't cringeworthy I thought it was cute (no homo)

Stfu

At least he tries to be energetic. Sorry if you prefer a portugese translator telling Brian Stann "I'll fight whoever ufc wants me to fight."

Sam is the man

Fighting in the UFC for a living, married a fashion model. good reasons to be happy.

Back