UFC should cut ties with USADA

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mainly because it doesn't serve any purpose. If they're at risk of losing to much money from a fighter being suspended, they just get the decision overturned. It ends up screwing lower tier fighters that think they have to use PED's to be able to compete. They get popped, then end up screwed for 2 years, and probably will have to retire. Meanwhile people like Jones can joy-ride around town high on coke, doing god knows what crazy ass PED's, and crash into some sherdogger, and gets away with murder.

I don't mind some careers ending before they begin. In fact, I prefer it before they embark on a fraudulent career fueled by PEDs.

not this shit again?

Who cares if they die at 40? they hate life after sports anyway

Mainly because it doesn't serve any purpose. If they're at risk of losing to much money from a fighter being suspended, they just get the decision overturned. It ends up screwing lower tier fighters that think they have to use PED's to be able to compete. They get popped, then end up screwed for 2 years, and probably will have to retire. Meanwhile people like Jones can joy-ride around town high on coke, doing god knows what crazy ass PED's, and crash into some sherdogger, and gets away with murder.

Wow thats a lot of posts in a month

And Jones wont get away with it.The one thing people keep ignoring is that if usada only give him a 1 year suspension that means 0 to the Nasc because he is under there jurisdiction so not only does he get punished by usada but he gets punished by them as well and they dont give a crap if usada say he is innocent they will railroad him

Get the fuck out of here. If it wasn't for USADA we would never have known that Anderson Silva and Jon Jones are steroid cheats. Don't blame USADA for being good at catching people, blame the cheating cowards who take PEDs with no regard for their fellow competitors lives or careers

I don't mind it either way but it will def help cover their ass when the inevitable happens and somebody dies in the cage. Just sayin.

Back