Sick of these early stoppages

horsemeatsoufflé

Jimmy Rustler Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Bro. There was 1 second left. Seriously. Se.. seriously? Re.. really? Get the fuck out of here. Let them fucking fight. Jesus christ. I was going for alvey and this is bullshit. Give that man a minute and see what happens.

The ref is told to ignore the clock in situations like that.

There were 5 seconds left and he already had been getting pummeled for 25 seconds prior. It was a fine stoppage.

Come on man. Kevin was done and the stoppage was great.
The position Kevin was in, laying on the ground covering up without moving for over 3 seconds, makes it easy for the ref to stop it.
Letting someone continue after essentially giving up is not good for the athletes or the sport.

He rolled over onto his side and covered his head, he may have been able to take a few more punches but his body language told the ref he was done.

Fuck all that. They take shots for a living. He was fine. If he had taken 3 more shots in that fight, big deal. The next time he goes into sparring and takes those same 3 shots, he will wish he took them in the octagon. He will get those extra shots the next time he trains regardless.

that was a late stoppage if anything, he was getting bombed on

Kevin was done. Clock doesn't matter. It should have been stopped sooner.

So only stop it when someone's dead?

Till hes stiff + 5-6 follow up hammerfists on the stiff face should be mandatory.

I had Alvey by 2nd round KO so I ain't complaining

Back