Why isn't BJ fighting Nick Lentz?

Timewave zero

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just thought about, randomly. They had all this beef, I was kinda hyped for a minute, some time passed and then we hear BJ is coming back to FW... And he's not even facing Nick? I mean its bad enough we have to see BJ get murked at FW again, but not even against someone at FW he has a legit fued with?

I don't have any idea what Lentz is doing (if he has a fight lined up/ or commented on this; I didn't look) - also sorry I didn't post a reference to the beef I'm talking about, perhaps someone else could do that if anyone even cares haha.

Also does anyone here think BJ even has a chance against Lamas? Im just hoping it's not as embarrassing as the last Edgar fight...

Lentz is terrified. He is too busy trying to write pompous essays that belong on r/iamverysmart

Real answer... IDK Lentz decided to be a pompous ass and tried to act like a Penn fight was below him. He can enjoy fighting on the prelims the rest of his career. That's what happens when you overplay your hand.

Because he would lose to Nick Lentz at this point.

That's why he took the much harder fight in Lamas? BJ works Lentz every day of the week twice on Sunday. Lentz got his ass whooped in training and doesnt want none

Because the magic legs that could stuff any takedown but GSP are gone.

I thought BJ Penn was retired. He can't fight anymore, he's lost it

It never happened because no one is trying to hear any more of Lentz whack poetry.

BJ ducked him.

Did you guys heard Lentz schooling him in English grammar?

BJ had no idea what he was saying. lol

BJ always has a chance as long as he stands on his tippy toes. That way guys can't reach his face.

Lentz didn`t want to fight. He was more interested in writing poems. Passed up the opportunity of his fighting career imo. Lentz got mention more in B.J. vs. Lentz threads then he has been mentioned in all other threads combined during his career.

B.J. was going to fight Denis SIver on his return. I wonder why the change in opponent.

Lentz didn`t want to fight. He was more interested in writing poems. Passed up the opportunity of his fighting career imo. Lentz got mention more in B.J. vs. Lentz threads then he has been mentioned in all other threads combined during his career.

B.J. was going to fight Denis SIver on his return. I wonder why the change in opponent.
Siver...haha that guy is such a mark, he should be in the wwe

Back