Concerning bisping

Skirm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I have hated you your entire career for your despicable behavior, but you won me over after your humble display when you fought Silva. I was rooting for you when you fought Rockhold and after you humiliated Rocksalt at the press conference I was ready to call myself a fan. Then you call out Dan Henderson, who I believe should've retired on the Lombard fight. Michael you are a cherry picking coward and I hope Hendo takes the dick head off your shoulders again.

Okay buddeh

It's weird that he is cherry picking someone who nearly put him in a coma

giphy.gif

Bisping did fuck up when he asked for this fight.

A win means nothing, Dan isn't the same guy he was in 2009.
A loss would be devastating.
Dan still has the power and Bisping isn't really the hardest hitter.
He finally had the fans backing him after the Rockhold KO and lost it when he called out Hendo.

Nobody gives a fuck, buddeh.

TS is butthurt by the shenanigans of professional fighters that are millionaires.

Bisping did fuck up when he asked for this fight.

A win means nothing, Dan isn't the same guy he was in 2009.
A loss would be devastating.
Dan still has the power and Bisping isn't really the hardest hitter.
He finally had the fans backing him after the Rockhold KO and lost it when he called out Hendo.
Exactly. Bisping doesn't try to play the bad guy, it comes naturally to him. Hendo's chin isn't what it used to be but I really want to see him retire with another Ko over bisping

Do people not understand the risk Bisping is taking.

He loses and the laughing stock that he became and the KO gifs just intensify, not only that but he hands the belt to the guy that done it.

Plus lets not pretend Dana and the UFC did not want this fight, they can market the shit out of this fight.

Big risk for Bisping with little reward.

He's just calling out the guy who he knows will draw the most money. A lot of people wanted to see the fight and Bisping probably wants it too, so he's just playing that card. That's all.

Exactly. Bisping doesn't try to play the bad guy, it comes naturally to him. Hendo's chin isn't what it used to be but I really want to see him retire with another Ko over bisping
So...you do want to see the fight?

who gives a fuck? lol

I have hated you your entire career for your despicable behavior, but you won me over after your humble display when you fought Silva. I was rooting for you when you fought Rockhold and after you humiliated Rocksalt at the press conference I was ready to call myself a fan. Then you call out Dan Henderson, who I believe should've retired on the Lombard fight. Michael you are a cherry picking coward and I hope Hendo takes the dick head off your shoulders again.
Personally I hope he smokes hendo.
He's a cheat and a liar.
Saying it's not personal when he tried to crush his jaw at ufc 100, that's bullshit..
War bisping

Back