BarZola was robbed

Bitchka

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I guess there is no market for a Latin winner, let alone One from Peru... No market, means you won't get the decision.

Is this the new UFC. It all comes down to $$$

There were 2 close rounds so I wasn't shocked by the decision but I'd probably have scored it 30-27 Barzola so I agree it was a slight robbery.

I had 30 - 27 Barzola. But would not have argued with 29 - 28 Barzola. That was really bad.

wtf

he had double the sig strikes on the guy.

Everyone booing because they saw the robbery too, heh

Agreed.

Plus, I picked him to win, would have been at a comfortable 5 - 0, but the judges fucked that.

One judge got it right. The other two were fucking racist or something

wtf

he had double the sig strikes on the guy.

Everyone booing because they saw the robbery too, heh

As far as robberies go it was not up there with Pearson / Sanchez or Dolloway / Boetsch but I'd agree I thought it was fairly easy to see Barzola was doing just a little more in almost all areas.

both guys fought like pussies, not a robbery either way

One scored it 30-27 barzola. Its hilarious how inconsistent scoring is these days. Something had to be done about this, quick !

f*** robbery, he won clearly... I had it 30-27

One scored it 30-27 barzola. Its hilarious how inconsistent scoring is these days. Something had to be done about this, quick !

Well if you have close rounds one judge could have it 30-27 and another could have it 29-28 the other guy and neither would be necessarily wrong.

In this fight a couple rounds were close, but not that close.

These judges (UFC) are the worst of any sport I've ever seen. They must have major ADD or simply can't comprehend what they're watching. I am really curious of the requirements of becoming a UFC judge because clearly it's not from an understanding of the sport.

One judge got it right. The other two were fucking racist or something
Racist? That's consider racist? You are seriously messed up in the brain or something.

That fight wasn't a screwed job. I had the Mexican losing at least 2 rounds.

And the way Barzola was just shaking his head in disgust was totally uncalled for. If he was in that much disbelief, why not fight better? hahaha

I guess there is no market for a Latin winner, let alone One from Peru... No market, means you won't get the decision.

Is this the new UFC. It all comes down to $$$

The sheer amount of bad judging that goes on all the time and you think it's marketing making the calls :)

I simply don't bet on MMA anymore because of it. I've been robbed so many times.

I completely agree. It appeared to be a pretty clear 30-27 to me for Enrique. The only round I thought was kinda questionable would've been the second, but even so I thought Enrique edged him. It was far from a blowout, but it seemed to be pretty obvious.

I thought he won the first 2 and lost the 3rd. It was pretty close though and he was hitting a lot of glove.

Racist? That's consider racist? You are seriously messed up in the brain or something.

That fight wasn't a screwed job. I had the Mexican losing at least 2 rounds.

And the way Barzola was just shaking his head in disgust was totally uncalled for. If he was in that much disbelief, why not fight better? hahaha

He's Peruvian...build the wall 10 feet higher, BillyBob?

I'm always amazed when the clear loser celebrates a clear robbery. Barzola had it 30/27 in my eyes. It's not to say Kyle didn't put up a decent fight, but Barzola clearly out struck him.

Back