For those who are against CM punk: Idris Elba is also debuting in Kickboxing and considering mma

tumblr_inline_mlj8gdrFNW1qz4rgp.gif

Yeah, but he's Stringer fucking Bell. There's games beyond the fucking game.

Fighting in MMA is not the same as fighting in the UFC.

Nothing against punk. He used his status to put himself in front of the line to compete in the ufc. Kinda sucks for all the people that have to try and get in the TUF house or fight in smaller orgs to get a ufc shot. But you know what, thats life.

As far as idria elba, that's cool. I like him as an actor. Looking forward to watching him compete.

It's like people don't think that getting to the highest level in pro wrestling takes hard work and a pretty high level of athleticism.

Punk isn't coming with nothing. He's worked hard and put his body through a lot to get to the point where he can make his debut in the biggest mma org in the world.

Idris Elba has also been training for years before he decided to fight though

it's like never playing baseball and then going to the MLB and ppl expecting you hit 90+ mph pitches all day

instead of going to triple A ball

MMA is the sport
UFC is the league

putting the size of his balls aside, I think you should have to earn it but idk anything

“What I tell you ‘bout playing those fuckin’ away games? They saw your ghetto ass coming miles away n99a" - Kenny Florian to Idris Elba

Is Idris Elba being signed to the UFC?

Idk who this is... Is he the black guy who was the boss on The Office for a few episodes? Either way, he's no CM Punk, that's for sure

@KOfinger cmon now ... cant you see urselfe ?
what are u doing with ur life ? at what point are u in ur life ? and where do you wanna go? do i have to ask ur age ? if thats the case , then .... shiiit

Back