Matt Serra is a hater

He was never the most noble and honorable character

He's just mad because he had to rematch the champ he beat and Conor gets to scoot by without

I think he's a funny guy and will always have a place in my heart after humbling GSP.

he hates mcgregor as much as he loves pizza and spaghetti

I wouldn't want to be around the guy for more than 5 minutes.

I hope they make Serra vs Hughes for 205

they would have made Serra/GSP but GSP wouldn't take it at 200 lbs

Conor tried to ridicule Nate for teaching BJJ to kids.

Some lines you shouldn't cross. Serra took it very personally. A lot of people did.

Some lines you shouldn't cross. Serra took it very personally. A lot of people did.

I remember Serra throwing his best buddy under the bus on national TV. His tough guy schtick is old and embarrassing. Long Island is trash.

no, he ridiculed him for being a fake gangster..... some people just wanna cry about stuff

Don't know where people are having a problem with his statement. Agree or disagree, he's making arguments. Make an counter-argument or shut up.

I remember Serra throwing his best buddy under the bus on national TV. His tough guy schtick is old and embarrassing. Long Island is trash.

I remember Serra being thrown under the bus by his best friend over a fucking GF. Couldn't believe it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back