The MW GOAT is back!

Claude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
My boy Chris Weidman says he could be ready to fight Bisping in case Hendo got injured. Hell yes, how cool would that be?

“I’ve been healthy for the past four weeks. I got completely cleared by the doctor, the surgeon who did the work. So I’ll be ready for UFC 205 easy. I’ll even be ready if someone drops out of that England fight, I’ll jump in there. And then I’ll fight a month later in New York if I have to. Actually, I would love to. That would be awesome. That would be the best-case scenario.

If it was Dan Henderson who got injured, I’d definitely jump in there to fight Bisping, and I’m pretty sure I could get out of there unscathed. Obviously, I’d take it very seriously and try not to get ‘Rockholded.’ But I have a feeling I’d get out of there without getting beaten up, and then I have to fight at MSG. I have to be at the first event in New York. I’d love to fight a month later.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/08/chris-...derson-gets-hurt-and-would-take-msg-after-too

Inb4 bitter A. Silva fanboys.

Last edited:
Had Chris not fucked himself with that dumb spinning kick against Luke, he'd still have the Middlweight title in my opinion.

You know Shit has got real when Chris Weidman is waiting on standby for someone to get injured.

Anderson is scheduled?

come on.

weidman literally let silva him in in the face one time for free just to prove he couldn't do shit to him. Then proceeded to KO him dead and completely tool him every way possible in a second fight

I think Bisping is a tough fight for Weidman.

Had Chris not fucked himself with that dumb spinning kick against Luke, he'd still have the Middlweight title in my opinion.
agreed he won the first lost the second, he was actually doing god in the third with them leg kicks, rockhold was gassing. Weidman should of capitalized. But he made a huuuuge mistake.

I think Bisping is a tough fight for Weidman.

I think it's a fight that needs to and will happen

Bisping has fought everyone at MW practically, he future should include Jacare and Weidman

I don't see him as a favorite most likely, but I always thought Bisping could be an interesting and possibly difficult match up for Chris.

agreed he won the first lost the second, he was actually doing god in the third with them leg kicks, rockhold was gassing. Weidman should of capitalized. But he made a huuuuge mistake.

weidman steps in for hendo, beats bisping, then beats rockhold, jacare, and romero and then retires mw goat

USADAman didnt lose because of the kick he lost because Rockhold has better grappling. He also got completely dominated in round 2 which was pure striking and lost all 3 first rounds on official scorecards

USADAman didnt lose because of the kick he lost because Rockhold has better grappling. He also got completely dominated in round 2 which was pure striking and lost all 3 first rounds on official scorecards

I dunno, I thought Chris was coming on stronger towards the later rounds. Then he threw that dumb kick and Rockhold smashed him.

Indeed. Especially seeing as Weidman is a WW now post USADA. Bisping can stuff him and pepper him to a UD nowadays imo.
the fuck are you talking about?? weidman the same size. he's just dieting better.

there's a lot of weidman haters on sherdog. Pretty sad, weidman is a great fighter.

Indeed. Especially seeing as Weidman is a WW now post USADA. Bisping can stuff him and pepper him to a UD nowadays imo.

Looks no different to me. He looks smaller by comparison. His last fight was against a gigantic MW. Guys like Vitor and Machida are going to make Chris look bigger, as both are way smaller than Rockhold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back