Anderson would have beat Fedor in his prime at 205

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
If fedor would be willing to actually cut some weight at fight in a real organization without refs with earpieces (word to chael). Anderson would have schooled him, you may call it an opinion or some of you pride die hards may disagree but Spider would be too much for him.

He would dance around him and avoid any telegraphed overhand right and counter back with knee or some shit and fedor would probably resort to desperation takedowns and get submitted like dan henderson. Fedor couldnt deal with henderson, how would he be able to deal with the OG Goat?
Anderson%20Silva%20dan%C3%A7a%20Michael%20Jackson.jpg

Im talking about circa 2009 Silva vs circa 2005 fedor. He never faced a legit dangerous striker in his whole career, and dont say Crop Top because hes just a guy who kicked trash cans with his legs.

True, Anderson would have beaten him and Jones would have been charged of attempted murderer

Mayyyybeeee....I suppose he could.

He would've panic triangled Fedor just like Werdoom had.

last time silva and fedor fought in the same organization, silva was getting finished by unranked little WWs with losing records...

Btw fedor got outboxed my malbonado at 38 while silva went the distance with left hook larry and DC at 40

Fedor would have taken him down and gnp his face off. Take what Chael did and times it by 10 and anderson getting finished in the 1st

last time silva and fedor fought in the same organization, silva was getting finished by unranked little WWs with losing records...
I said circa 2009 silva, read carefully.

Fedor would have taken him down and gnp his face off. Take what Chael did and times it by 10 and anderson getting finished in the 1st
TRT Chaels wrestling > Fedors wrestling. It really wasn't that easy to take Silva down, or hurt him on the ground which is proven true by his TDD percentage. If Cormier couldn't damage Silva on the ground, do you really think Fedor could?

If fedor would be willing to actually cut some weight at fight in a real organization without refs with earpieces (word to chael). Anderson would have schooled him, you may call it an opinion or some of you pride die hards may disagree but Spider would be too much for him.

He would dance around him and avoid any telegraphed overhand right and counter back with knee or some shit and fedor would probably resort to desperation takedowns and get submitted like dan henderson. Fedor couldnt deal with henderson, how would he be able to deal with the OG Goat?
Anderson%20Silva%20dan%C3%A7a%20Michael%20Jackson.jpg

Im talking about circa 2009 Silva vs circa 2005 fedor. He never faced a legit dangerous striker in his whole career, and dont say Crop Top because hes just a guy who kicked trash cans with his legs.
Anderson would rape him.

Fedor is the most overrated fighter in existence. He got mauled by BF who then got kod by a green Cormier.

I said circa 2009 silva, read carefully.

a year after 2009, silva was getting ragdolled on the ground and rocked in the stand up chael sonnen...
the only reason it didn't happen in 09 is because silva fought world beater thales leites instead

TRT Chaels wrestling > Fedors wrestling. It really wasn't that easy to take Silva down, or hurt him on the ground which is proven true by his TDD percentage. If Cormier couldn't damage Silva on the ground, do you really think Fedor could?
Silas tdd has never been great he's comfortable fighting off his back and doesn't seen to fight off the takedowns very much. Not that it would matter Fedor would have judo tossed him on his head

These 2 are my all time favourites so I'm not biased to either side.

Anderson's movement would be difficult to Fedor but If Fedor got hold of him and got it to the ground, Fedors top game would be too much for Anderson over the course of a 3 round fight. Not sure he'd finish Anderson (legendary chin plus ability to roll with punches even on the ground).

Overall, I'd take Fedor but it'd be an awesome fight.

Fedor is probably the best gnp fighter ever.
DC is not close to a big gnp fighter, more of a grinder.

The lack of knowledge you have is disturbing, but I guess the internet gives voice to folks like you.

silva%20v%20franklin%20dance.gif

^ Look at that shit, how would fedor even land 1 punch?

IIRC, Silva was asked if he wanted to fight Fedor, and said no.

Back