is there anything more transparent than GSP coming back for the red panty night?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GSP has never been a guy who enjoyed the "fight". Get busted by BJ Penn in the 1st round, spend the next 2 rounds wrestling and the night at the hospital. Get KO'd by Serra in 1 fight, spend rest of his career taking guys down for the 50-45. Get roughed up by Hendricks for an entire fight, retires.

So why is this guy coming back? why is he talking about dropping to 155? GSP wants desperately to fight Conor for a red panty payout. Clearly his acting career is not gonna be taking off after that Captain America performance.

Yeah he want to be the first to take the LW title and then fight conor for it or the other way around.

Anyway that's weird going to 155 when he could barely make 170 before
Thank you USADA

Yea, Colin vs Nate 2 and the potential third fight.

He wants red panty night when he saw how Conor set Diaz for life with red panty nights.

He will do the hell he wants. If anyone deserves the red panty night,it's him.

I've never been a GSP fan, but how can you blame him for wanting to make a shit-load of money for one fight?

The first person GSP called out was Michael Bisping, so you have to give him some credit (185) for that.

No one gave a shit, so it didn't materialize, but it's not like GSP is only looking for lighter weight fights.

Terrible! How dare a person do something that makes them millions of dollars for honest work!! I'm sick of these people using their talents to earn money! It's so transparent!

I've never been a GSP fan, but how can you blame him for wanting to make a shit-load of money for one fight?
guy's always pretending he's some karate martial artist when in actuality he's just a wrestler who loves cosplay

Lol GSP always bringing out the tards.

If he wants money, who gives a fuck? Are you some dumbass that doesn't like money?

How about stop pretending you would do things any differently if you were in his shoes, dummies.

George will fight anyone who will make him a few million to show and millions more in PPV. Only Conor, possibly Anderson for old times and maybe a Diaz rematch could really guarantee that kind of payday aside from a fight with Brock or Mayweather.

The same people who are shitting on GSP get sexually aroused when the 145 (never defended) champion fights a fringe 155 contender at 170.

guy's always pretending he's some karate martial artist when in actuality he's just a wrestler who loves cosplay
I don't believe GSP had any formal wrestling background. I'm pretty sure he had karate experience.

maxresdefault.jpg

TS, do you have something against transparent red panties?

GSP has never been a guy who enjoyed the "fight". Get busted by BJ Penn in the 1st round, spend the next 2 rounds wrestling and the night at the hospital. Get KO'd by Serra in 1 fight, spend rest of his career taking guys down for the 50-45. Get roughed up by Hendricks for an entire fight, retires.

So why is this guy coming back? why is he talking about dropping to 155? GSP wants desperately to fight Conor for a red panty payout. Clearly his acting career is not gonna be taking off after that Captain America performance.
Pre usada Hendricks was a beast. Nothing to be ashamed of there. Maybe gsp knew something we didnt about what was being taken. He also crushed Serra in the 2nd fight not fighting for the decision there.
Shit thread ts

Back