Condit is gonna think he's Back in School

What happens when the back pack runs out of gas against a guy with a 90% finish rate and good cardio?

he'll go through several stages of grief in this fight
CjbSHzcUYAEScrR.jpg

10110662_ufc-198-results-demian-maia-grinds-down_c3903877_m.jpg

9294988.jpg

074_Demian_Maia_vs_Matt_Brown.0.0.jpg

Condit's gonna find a way to make Maia pay, and finish him in the 4th.

i have no idea whats going to happen here, but if maia ends up straight jacketing condit i wont be that surprised - i do expect condit to come in w a specific gameplan to avoid maia's takedowns, but we'll see

i have no idea whats going to happen here, but if maia ends up straight jacketing condit i wont be that surprised - i do expect condit to come in w a specific gameplan to avoid maia's takedowns, but we'll see
Im sure he did against Hendricks aswell but he still got taken down 12 times.

This is a 5 rounder. If Condit doesn't get subbed in the 1st 2 rounds, Maia is getting his ass beat in the last 3 rounds.

Five rounder. I wouldn't be shocked if Maia ragdolls Condit in the first two rounds, but I fully expect Maia to fade down the stretch and Condit to get the TKO. Condit is very good on the ground himself and I don't think he'll get caught in a sub. Maia is very methodical on the ground and doesn't expose himself with risky sub attempts. You're not going to catch a guy like Condit while being methodical and safe.

Im sure he did against Hendricks aswell but he still got taken down 12 times.

hendricks was an NCAA div 1 wrestler and is known for being one of the stronger ww's and still got beat the fuck up on the feet. Maia's gonna shoot for sloppy TD's and get KO'd

I really hope Condit can keep Maia off him because otherwise it's going to be a pretty boring 5 round decision.

hendricks was an NCAA div 1 wrestler and is known for being one of the stronger ww's and still got beat the fuck up on the feet. Maia's gonna shoot for sloppy TD's and get KO'd
Maias TDs arent sloppy he has become a very good wrestler which is why his BJJ has flourished like it has lately. Also Hendricks won on the feet and rocked Condit in both r1 and r2, went into round 3 with a broken hand and didnt even throw it once.

Seems you forgot Condit is better than Maia in every way in MMA except bjj. Condit should have this one.

How long does a backpack have to be on before you forget it's there anymore?

Back