Am I sick?

Tob1n

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I badly want two of my all time favorite fighters to collide in the cage. I got a taste of it with McGregor and Diaz. I love them both. But now...I want to see GSP vs McGregor desperately and this fight ends in triumph and utter sadness for me regardless of the outcome. I see this fight going a number of ways but most likely GSP 50-45 or a finish by sub. But it's all about the journey right boys??!? The hope I had for this was kind of stiffled by my other boy Diaz in the first war.

Make me hurt Uncle Dana. Make me hurt real bad please.

I badly want two of my all time favorite fighters to collide in the cage. I got a taste of it with McGregor and Diaz. I love them both. But now...I want to see GSP vs McGregor desperately and this fight ends in triumph and utter sadness for me regardless of the outcome. I see this fight going a number of ways but most likely GSP 50-45 or a finish by sub. But it's all about the journey right boys??!? The hope I had for this was kind of stiffled by my other boy Diaz in the first war.

Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif

GSP would be far too big for Conor. I'd love to see a Conor KO, but considering the size difference, if GSP came back motivated and in good shape (no rust) I honestly think he'd get a late TKO on Conor.

Lol GSP would decision the shit out of Conor like he's done to most of his ufc opponents....you troll

image.jpeg

GSP would sub Conor or ground and pound him into oblivion within the first round. Conor barely beat Nate and Nate already beat him once and Nate is a long skinny LW, GSP is a big WW and would crush McGregor. No one should want to see that fight unless they just want McGregor to be further exposed.

Lol I love you guys. I ain't even trolling so ya I guess I'm sick.

Your a sick sick twisted individual!

"Make hurt Unvle Dana. Make me hurt real bad please"......Kinda gay isn't it?

It's cool if you are.

GSP must first fight whoever holds the belt at WW.

GSP vs. Conor must be for the WW belt. Otherwise it's pointless.

Some users should be required to pass a breathalyzer before posting.

Back