Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lauzon fastest KO+1350 for 25
Mcclean fastets sub+1800 for 25
Kennedy Ricci- FOTN +900 for 25
7 fights end in a decision+735 for 25

1st normal bet of the night Kennedy wins by 3 rd decision+165

I will be posting my bets after every fight because depending on how I do on each fight will depend on how much I bet

You're gonna be rich beyond your wildest dreams, TS.

Bet slip or

giphy.gif

Lauzon fastest KO+1350 for 25
Mcclean fastets sub+1800 for 25
Kennedy Ricci- FOTN +900 for 25
7 fights end in a decision+735 for 25

1st normal bet of the night Kennedy wins by 3 rd decision+165

I will be posting my bets after every fight because depending on how I do on each fight will depend on how much I bet
Those are some long shots but if you hit on one of them you'll have made a really good amount of money. I think those are some really fun bets.

Those are some long shots but if you hit on one of them you'll have made a really good amount of money. I think those are some really fun bets.

That's why I do them man currently deployed trying to watch the fights and have some fun last event came up 324 I hit a long shot but lost a lot of my "SO Called" Normal bets LOL.

Good luck man hope you hit em all I like the long shots too

That's why I do them man currently deployed trying to watch the fights and have some fun last event came up 324 I hit a long shot but lost a lot of my "SO Called" Normal bets LOL.

now that jim miller has recovered from his lymes i see him beating lauzon again

1-0 in my bets so far Going to chow hall so IDK if ill be back for the next 2 fights so here they are

Silva +143 and Mcclean +257

I have silva by 3 rd decision and Mcclean by 2nd rd sub 25 each

2-0 In my bets so far nice wins so fa. That was quick KO though so i might lose my Lauzon fastest ko of the night

Laprise won I wasn't sure if he was going to be able to get the win , Im just not sold on him

I'm takin lauzon , pettis and Damien tonight . I'm curious what the next fight will be for the condit win or lose

Laprise won I wasn't sure if he was going to be able to get the win , Im just not sold on him

I'm takin lauzon , pettis and Damien tonight . I'm curious what the next fight will be for the condit win or lose

I had Laprise winning by decision but I didnt like the odds so i didnt bet it. Thank god I didnt

Thats BS I had Mcclean winning 29-28 I also lost my fasest sub of the night bet there also

2-1 in my bets so far Got 50 on Barzola +133 I have him winning by Decision

What a BS victory 2-2 in my bets so far

Alvey wins in rd 1+225 for 25

Lauzon + Pettis $50 to win $80

2-3 in my bets so far I need the next four fights to go to a decision for me to win the 7 fights go to a decision bet

Next bet Lauzon wins inside+157 for 50

Back