@Silver
Reaction score
I made 3 bets, not big money.
I picked the following to win:
Demien Maia,
Bec Rawlings,
Anthony Pettis.

What do you think? Will I become rich?

I got the same as you, though my Maia and Rawlings bets are more in hope than any knowledgeable insight.

I also got Lauzon, Condit, Oliveira and Sam Alvey in another bet.

Wou will be a millionaire.At monday you should quit your job,or school

You would have but you bet on Pettis. You will now lose all your money and burn in hell

I made 3 bets, not big money.
I picked the following to win:
Demien Maia,
Bec Rawlings,
Anthony Pettis.

What do you think? Will I become rich?

Lol I got the exact opposite of you.

There's no such thing as a lock in WMMA
You had better believe that the UFC want to build back up that PVZ brand and will have picked out the best stylistic match up for her and Rowlings is a borderline can.

Rawlings is good odds, you have a good chance to win on that fight. Pettis is unpredictable and looked very lackluster in his last 3 fights.. I am unsure about that fight.

You had better believe that the UFC want to build back up that PVZ brand and will have picked out the best stylistic match up for her and Rowlings is a borderline can.

I agree with you, but this is a weird sport sometimes, man. As I said, my bet is in hope, not insight.

Maia should come out with his own back pack. Have a strap that lays across the stomach with a latch to simulate the body triangle. Reebok could distribute.

Rawlings tires too consistently in fights. Rawlings is probably more skilled, but if she can't get a finish PVZ is a nightmare.

The stars are out tonight.

Back