How bad does RDA feel?

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Poor guy has had the worst year ever. He pulls out of a potential multimillion dollar opportunity + fame by fighting Mcgregor beating him then rematching. Then he loses his title by ko. Hopefully he comes back.

Of course he will come back. He broke his fucking foot right before the MCGR fight, shit happens. He will be fine.

In b4 he "ducked" Conor
I don't agree with that statement but I can guarantee you that if McGregor had withdrawn from that fight, Sherdog would constantly be filled with threads about how McGregor ducked Dos Anjos.

images
ed Conor.

He said that money is not the most important thing to him. So, I guess he'll be fine.

He missed on the red panty night. Should have trained smarter.

Now he will be back on the prelims making 20k/20k. Jk, he's actually a really exciting fighter.

he screwed up bad. he would've been better off fighting conor with an injury and making some moeny. now he's a nobody in a deep division and back in line behind a wall of guys waiting for their shot.

Broken foot cost him millions. Or a red panty night.

Should have fought with the bad foot. Red Panty night's just don't come around..

And he now has to fight a killer on huge win streak, arguably one of the most dangerous guys in the division.

And at elevation

Not as bad as he would have felt the morning after Conor KO'd him stiff.

His foot was legit fucked, but yeah, he did miss out on the payday of a lifetime.

If the UFC had given Conor a rematch after losing a title shot, they would have lost what little credibility they have left.

Train smarter. When you are looking at the biggest payday of your life, risk mitigation has to be part of your training plan

Back