If Mighty Mouse is so good..

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why not start eating some potatoes and go up to 135 to avenge your loss to Dom Cruz and become a 2 weight world champion before the Decisionator gets KOd by No Love?

Instead he will fight some bum off TUF...,.,.,.

He should do that. There is nothing more to prove in midget division, time to avenge your loss DJ.
{<buffer}

There's more competition the higher the weight class. There aren't nearly as many 125lb midgets in the world so he can be safe fighting weak talent in a already inherently thin division.

Why would you waste time prepping for a guy who keeps breaking himself when he wipes his own ass?

Why not start eating some potatoes and go up to 135 to avenge your loss to Dom Cruz and become a 2 weight world champion before the Decisionator gets KOd by No Love?

People do what they want. He wants to fight at 125 and look in the mirror and call himself the greatest champion.

He clearly doesn't care that much about money or his appeal to the audience. If his goal is stringing together victories at 125, he is achieving it with Excellence. If he has any other goals, he is failing miserably.

maybe dom should stop eating potatoes and go to 125...

Last edited:
He's going to break Anderson's record by crushing more cans than Anderson himself.

Because he would have at least 10 pounds weight disadvantage on fight time against Bantamweights.

Not too hard to understand

MM doesn't know how to breakdance... I think he'll leave the dance-offs to Cruz.

135 is too much for him, remember that he is one of the smallest guy in his division (height and reach)

Probably you started this thread cause Conor went up but also remember that Conor is the biggest FW (height and reach)

lmao like that's going to weigh the same.
pun intended.
breaking that record would mean that his name will be in the books for years and years to come its a huge legacy
i would rather seeing him do what he want than force him to do what fans want

People still questioning if Mighty Mouse is good....
Unreal.

He's asking 2 million for that and the UFC won't pay him more than three fifty.

breaking that record would mean that his name will be in the books for years and years to come its a huge legacy
i would rather seeing him do what he want than force him to do what fans want
Plus, if he does break that record, interest in him will be at a all-time high and maybe then Dana will give him the 2 million he asked to fight Cruz.

because Cruz is arguably better and he's quite a bit larger

After he beats the TUF winner he should move up.
I feel like he could beat Cruz now, he lost last time because he kept darting forward and getting taken down, he beat Cruz whenever they were on the feet.
He's WAY better now, that dude who lost to Cruz also loss to Brad fucking Pickett a year earlier

Back