Dumb strategies against Conor

Montecristo

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Everyone should know by this time Conor is weak in wrestling and BJJ.

I thought that was the plan because Nate came in heavy, wich caused him problems in speed to exchange blows with Conor, he was much worst than the previous fight and hit conor with nothing and got knocked down twice. He should then try to wrestle conor for the start but he didn´t.

Nate never had good wrestling but it appeared he didn´t even train takedowns. And he didn´t even really tried them for the first part of the fight.

So what the hell was Nate thinking? He made things much easier for conor this time around, wich seemed impossible, a Conor win was higlhy unlikely.

When Nate finally got the takedown against conor, it was 10 seconds to end the fight. He was unleashing punches against a defenseless conor on the GnP. If the fight had 1 more minute it could be a TKO.

And can Nate really call him a Gracie fighter? He seems to not get the basic principle of staying completly out of range or be right inside the clinch. Nate is very bad at the 100% out -100% in the classic distance control of the Gracie fighting system.

Only real Gracie fighter in modern era is Demian Maia, he goes right into the clinch or he stays out of range. Or at least he tries.

Poor quality Conor hate thread. No gifs, improper grammar and ridiculous logic. Anyone who uses the "if there was 1 more minuter etc" is a fucking idiot. Fight is 25 minutes and no longer. Terrible post.

tumblr_nisvy9vbma1r61vzwo1_400f-gif.75775

Stop making Conor threads! The Diaz fight is over, he's out for 6 months, hasn't even decided what he's doing next and everything you want to say probably has already been said. No more Conor threads please! You know theres fights on tonight right?

Poor quality Conor hate thread. No gifs, improper grammar and ridiculous logic. Anyone who uses the "if there was 1 more minuter etc" is a fucking idiot. Fight is 25 minutes and no longer. Terrible post.

HYSTERICAL!!!!!

Fights over, time to move on to the next event.

I´m sorry my grammar bothers you, i´m braziilian and speak 3 languages and you? Can you speak portuguese?

I´m making my honest analysis of the fight, i´m not a hater.

But you are a fanboy.

Nate knows it would look weak on his part if he came out gunning for takedowns from round 1. Nate has said himself that he likes to drop guys with punches before going to the ground. Both Diaz bros are old school and don't do much game planning, they just bring their best and don't worry about what the other guy is going to do.

I think Nate expected Conor to fight the same way again and he wasn't prepared for a much more prepared Conor, who fought a smart fight.

Diaz's don't gameplan. If they did and lost they would have no excuse.

I thought that was the plan because Nate came in heavy, wich caused him problems in speed to exchange blows with Conor, he was much worst than the previous fight and hit conor with nothing and got knocked down twice. He should then try to wrestle conor for the start but he didn´t.

Nate never had good wrestling but it appeared he didn´t even train takedowns. And he didn´t even really tried them for the first part of the fight.

So what the hell was Nate thinking? He made things much easier for conor this time around, wich seemed impossible, a Conor win was higlhy unlikely.

When Nate finally got the takedown against conor, it was 10 seconds to end the fight. He was unleashing punches against a defenseless conor on the GnP. If the fight had 1 more minute it could be a TKO.

And can Nate really call him a Gracie fighter? He seems to not get the basic principle of staying completly out of range or be right inside the clinch. Nate is very bad at the 100% out -100% in the classic distance control of the Gracie fighting system.

Only real Gracie fighter in modern era is Demian Maia, he goes right into the clinch or he stays out of range. Or at least he tries.
You know Conor thought Diaz sucked just like you the 1st time and got choked out. Diaz is a zombie that walks forward no matter the cost and got 2 million for it.
Maia wouldn't get 2 million to fight Jesus.

War Maia!

I thought he should have tried to get it to the ground too but his takedown attempts were horrible

70% TDD (more than RDA, Edgar, and Lamas) and he's bad at wrestling. LEL

He trains with Danis now = all the holes in his game are filling up fast.

Back