Chizo Machida is like a clone of Lyoto Machida

MachidaNo1Fan

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

It's almost like watching Machida out there. Because you are. Except it's Chinzo. Uncanny how their styles are almost indistinguishable. He is a bit up there in age but I'm interested in what he can do in the coming future.

Not only he fights like Lyoto, he speaks in the exact same manner and voice as his brother:

lol I see what you're saying, but I don't think Ive ever seen machida throw an uppercut

What the heck kinda name is "Chinzo".....Sounds like something you'd name a pet monkey.

He has the related, yet decidedly different habit of eating his own poo.

i haven't seen the whole fight, but i remember watching his earlier fights and he was way more aggressive than even the older version of Lyoto was.

You do know his dad Yoshizo, a seventh degree black belt, trained them since childhood right?

I always admire athletes and fighters who can compete pass mid 30s heading into their 40s

something I hope to look forward myself

i haven't seen the whole fight, but i remember watching his earlier fights and he was way more aggressive than even the older version of Lyoto was.

I agree with that. But the movement and feints he utilizes are virtually identical

Yeh he's pretty hot.
not bad...

B160-Weigh-Ins_5083.jpg

It's almost like watching Machida out there. Because you are. Except it's Chinzo. Uncanny how their styles are almost indistinguishable. He is a bit up there in age but I'm interested in what he can do in the coming future.

they are closely related and train together a lifetime

Machida brothers all day!

Not only he fights like Lyoto, he speaks in the exact same manner and voice as his brother:

It is interesting how similar they are. Understandable given the way they were brought up, but still.

His english is pretty good. Makes me feel lazy for not following through on learning another language fluently.

Back