Most emphatic entrance?

usernamee

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
My top picks are:

Gus coming out to a remake of the Swedish national anthem

And Paulo Thiago coming out to Tropa de elite and the entire audience sings along in the chorus
Couldn't find a great video of it unfortunately, the madness starts at about 40sec in

When Jose Aldo came out to "Run This Town", in Sacramento, against Uriah Faber.

I like Ronda's mean mug entrances
she is at her cutest to me in these moments:p

Overeem stopping to enjoy the beat

There was a time when Anderson coming out to Ain't no Sunshine would completely mind fuck an opponent.

UFC196 Conor.
Poor performance in the fight, but it was his best entrance.

Forrest Griffin wasn't terribly intimidating but when he would hurry out to that Dropkick Murphys song... that was pretty great.

It always kills me how everyone around just immediately grabs the guy and starts beating the hell out of him lol

Guess they didn't appreciate the moment
Yeah, what if it was a legit accident? and the poor guy got his ass kicked lol Riddick Bowe's entourage was out of control

My top picks are:

Gus coming out to a remake of the Swedish national anthem

And Paulo Thiago coming out to Tropa de elite and the entire audience sings along in the chorus
Couldn't find a great video of it unfortunately, the madness starts at about 40sec in

Tom Lawlor UFC 100 Who let the dogs out with the dude that KTFO Slice and hence Elite XC as the dog.

If you're talking outside of the UFC then Genki Sudo and it's not even close.

Tito Ortiz @ UFC 40.

And when ever McGod makes entrance motherf@ckers

Forrest Griffin wasn't terribly intimidating but when he would hurry out to that Dropkick Murphys song... that was pretty great.
Yeah when he did it in Belfast it was a pretty awesome entrance

Back