Nayt diaz needs to developma wrestling game

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The diaz approach is too linear, eat shots, check kicks if u can, grind and box.

They would benefit most from a wrestling threat, proper top game and te threat would make people less willing to throw leg kicks and make them play into their game

Tihs is a relly guzd thread and i thkink N8 Deeaz will b very goizd at wreslimg aftur hes reeds yhis

He'll never have a good top game, at this point we just need to accept that he's a power bottom.

Wow. So much cock....

The diaz approach is too linear, eat shots, check kicks if u can, grind and box.

They would benefit most from a wrestling threat, proper top game and te threat would make people less willing to throw leg kicks and make them play into their game
I have to say, I'm a huge Diaz bros fan, but they do need to expand their skill set. It's like they haven't changed or progressed in years

he is not an athletic enough.. he was the kid in your high school that never did his homework, disrespected teachers, and sucked at sports

That might be his secret mission that he's going to work on since he said he's not fighting anyone but McGregor or someone that can offer that kind of money.

IE... Nate's out for at least around a year.

I need a bigger penis, what are the chances I'll spend the next year coming up with a solution?

he is not an athletic enough.. he was the kid in your high school that never did his homework, disrespected teachers, and sucked at sports

More like the guy that just skipped school, smoked weed, and got suspending for beating peoples asses all the time so he couldn't do sports, but I agree.

His body type doesn't lend to him being a great wrestler in the sport, but that's not to say the man isn't very athletic and coordinated.

More like the guy that just skipped school, smoked weed, and got suspending for beating peoples asses all the time so he couldn't do sports, but I agree.

His body type doesn't lend to him being a great wrestler in the sport, but that's not to say the man isn't very athletic and coordinated.

i was going to say those things too, but i didn't want to fighter bash

thats what makes cerrone so good is he actually has wrestling
giphy.gif

thats what makes cerrone so good is he actually has wrestling
giphy.gif

Cerrone's been developing a takedown game for six years though, it's easier said than done

And to TS, no shit - I'm sure he and his entire team know this

They should look at how Maia developed a chain wrestling game against the fence as a model. Maia's not particularly athletic, but he has some of the best MMA wrestling in the division

How many years people have said this. Now it is the year 2016. And robots inherit the earth.

can't see Nate nor Nick developing their wrestler at this point. Both like to punch people in the face or submit then when given chance.

both are too stubborn to start wrestling now.

Back