Was Aldo a can?

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cause it seems everyone likes to claim conor is a trash fighter and had easy fights, so i guess that includes aldo? Abd aldo beat edgar so edgar too?

Everyone's a can, it's all relative

The only can Aldo could be is the whoop-ass kind.

This thread aint wastelanded yet?

I think you mean Khabib, hes the one that only fights cans.

Aldo is at this moment the best FW of all time(and probably top 5 p4p ever). Conor might end up taking that, but he dominated absolutely everyone he ever faced(up til Conor) in the WEC & UFC. Him getting caught and put down once doesn't change the fact that he defended the belt 9X!! He's 15-1 under ZUFFA.

Well, he its widely known he ducked Dennis Siver his whole title reign. only conor had the guts to step into the cage with siver. So yes, i guess you are right TS.

he would beat Conor in a rematch. and Nate would beat Conor in 3rd fight that's why both fights will never happen.

One of the worst threads I've ever seen. Why would you post something like this? Have you no shame?

Cause it seems everyone likes to claim conor is a trash fighter and had easy fights, so i guess that includes aldo? Abd aldo beat edgar so edgar too?

Aldo is a ATG and a living legend in the sport, but we have to face facts and acknowledge Conor starched him like he was nothing in 13 seconds. He also dropped out of one fight with Conor and TURNED DOWN another, even though he said he'd fight him "any place, any time".

I was a big Aldo fan until all this happened and he turned down the Conor fight, I thought it was proper shameful.

aldo wasnt a can, but lets be real the aldo connor fight can be ruled down to a lucky punch.

Please delete your account and save us all from these dumb dumb threads.

Aldo is literally the only relevant fight in Mcgregors Legacy. It was flukey, of course Mac won't rematch him, to match to lose for him.
But yeah, Aldo might be in the top 3 GOAT list.

You Will never see him fight Siver, Poirier, or fighters with 20-11 records. He's the definition of a true champ

Back