UFC 204 ticket prices ?

cheese32165

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone know them or have rough idea ?

Looking at getting £150 tickets so where does that place me in the Manchester arena ?

Fook that, unless they are ringside seats, you'd be sat there all night looking up at the big screen

plus then you gotta get home from Manc and try not to get mugged

Last time I went to Manc was for WWE in 1998

512B4AM2JZL.jpg

Fook that, unless they are ringside seats, you'd be sat there all night looking up at the big screen

plus then you gotta get home from Manc and try not to get mugged

Last time I went to Manc was for WWE in 1998

512B4AM2JZL.jpg

Ring side seats are crap and overated. I've always bourght mid tier seats and had a great time.

Ring side seats are crap and overated. I've always bourght mid tier seats and had a great time.

I just couldn't be fooked with the hassle of it all,

unless I lived in Manc, that way it would be easier

Should be free for this joke of a main event. UFC pretends to do its first PPV in the UK meanwhile its a fightpass in disguise.

tickets arent available to purchase yet, so nobody knows

Anyone whos been to a precious event in Manchester
tickets arent available to purchase yet, so nobody knows

Has anyone been to previous UFC events in Manchester and if so how much were they ? Just to get a rough idea.

Anymore got some more info u bunch of hillary loving regressives ;).

Tickets go on sale in like under two weeks are they not? Just wait till then, no ones going to know till then. I'm same boat as you. I wanna go but not for a shite seat as I'll be heading down from Scotland.

P1: £200
P2: £125
P3: £95
P4: £75
P5: £55
P6: £45

Seen posted on twitter by @simonhead, who is an MMA reporter for The Sun.. so should be a reliable source.

anyone going to this? trying to get tickets to 204 in manchester, does anyone have fight club and a spare code they would be willing to share me? would be appreciated

try this
UFCKYXM96GP8R
thanks very much, had no luck though, i have a feeling trying to get 5 tickets for us all to go is gonna be a challenge, considering we all want lower tier seating

thanks very much, had no luck though, i have a feeling trying to get 5 tickets for us all to go is gonna be a challenge, considering we all want lower tier seating
Yeah I already bought 4 tickets from that code, the limit is six for one code. You can try tomorrow, they will have another sale.

Yeah I already bought 4 tickets from that code, the limit is six for one code. You can try tomorrow, they will have another sale.
ohh ok that makes sense then! yeah gonna try tomorrow then, thanks for the code anyway! really appreciate it. what seats did you go for?

ohh ok that makes sense then! yeah gonna try tomorrow then, thanks for the code anyway! really appreciate it. what seats did you go for?
I got lower tier seats, which are kind of in the middle. Follow UFC Europe on Twitter they will give out the code for tomorrow's sale I think.

I got lower tier seats, which are kind of in the middle. Follow UFC Europe on Twitter they will give out the code for tomorrow's sale I think.
yeah already done, the code is UFCSOCIAL.

Nice, they are the tickets i wanna get

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back