Fight pass question

See O

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I recently subscribed to fight pass. I have to say I'm pretty impressed so far. There's such a huge library of fights going all the way back to 1993.

Anyway, will I be able to watch ufc on fox on fight pass? I no longer get FSN1 or FSN2 so I'm hoping that I'll have the option to watch them right on fight pass.

thanks

I have access to @LouisBolanos' unrivaled library. Makes fight pass look like a Hudson News kiosk.

For those of you who ride steerage (which is most of you sweathogs and heifers), that was a trash analogy.

giphy.gif

Nah Any event that airs on TV is blacked out on fight pass for at least a few weeks

yes you will be able to watch ufc on fox 21 on fight pass

I have access to @LouisBolanos' unrivaled library. Makes fight pass look like a Hudson News kiosk.

For those of you who ride steerage (which is most of you sweathogs and heifers), that was a trash analogy.

giphy.gif

I don't understand what these words mean in this order.

I do recognize Ric Flair though. Woooooooooooooo!

Nah Any event that airs on TV is blacked out on fight pass for at least a few weeks

iirc you could watch free events like a day or two after they air. and either way it's bullshit you can't just watch a free event on a service you pay for

Nope. You'll have to watch it on TV.. or Fox Sports Go.

I know if you have a cable provider and they don't offer FSN1 or 2 you can still access it on the Fox Sports Go app.

iirc you could watch free events like a day or two after they air. and either way it's bullshit you can't just watch a free event on a service you pay for

I don't think Fox is getting any money from FP subscriptions.

I don't think Fox is getting any money from FP subscriptions.

yes, i realize that, but the majority of fans don't have fightpass, and it's not like if they started airing fox cards on fight pass that everyone would flock to fight pass and not watch on fox for free.

zuffa should reward the fans who have fight pass if they really want it to take off.

anyway im just pissed cause im staying at a hotel atm that doesn't get fs1 and internet is too spotty to stream from other sources

yes, i realize that, but the majority of fans don't have fightpass, and it's not like if they started airing fox cards on fight pass that everyone would flock to fight pass and not watch on fox for free.

zuffa should reward the fans who have fight pass if they really want it to take off.

anyway im just pissed cause im staying at a hotel atm that doesn't get fs1 and internet is too spotty to stream from other sources

It's on Fox tonight, though. Does your hotel get Fox?

You need a VPN so you can "appear" outside US and then you can watch it just fine.

You do after all pay for FIght Pass so you should be able to use it.

So I recently subscribed to fight pass. I have to say I'm pretty impressed so far. There's such a huge library of fights going all the way back to 1993.

Anyway, will I be able to watch ufc on fox on fight pass? I no longer get FSN1 or FSN2 so I'm hoping that I'll have the option to watch them right on fight pass.

thanks

You'll have to either wait till the event is over on TV, or log in from a non-restricted country like Japan from a VPN service like HOLA (which is free). Log in to Hola, sign in to a Japanese server, log in to fightpass, and the event will be available to you. Then just log out of Hola after the video starts playing, and you will be back to your proper connection. This takes about 10 seconds once you figure out how to do it.

If i couldn't do this i would probably cancel my FP.

Back