Shogun Rua vs Steeve Bossé would be sick

Hardcor'O'Death

Accurate Ranker
@Brown
Reaction score
In Toronto it would be so awesome,Shogun had his two best fights here in Canada,and The Boss is on a good momentum boost.

I can already imagine this fight making some fireworks and ends up as the best fight of the year

You want Shogun to pass away prematurely?

Hmmm Thats got fight of the night written all over it

Nah Shogun's too technical for him

Shogun deserves better

Give him a name fighter or let him enjoy his family.
I know he's enjoying a good streak but he need to another few win to bring his credibility and The Boss is in fire recently,never loss at 205

My first thought was who the hell is Steve Bosse, than I googled him and the question is still who that be

I know he's enjoying a good streak but he need to another few win to bring his credibility and The Boss is in fire recently,never loss at 205

Shogun doesn't ever have to win or fight again to have credibility.

This fight makes no sense and imo is a shit fight for a legend.

Give Shogun another declined legend and let them do battle.

Its incredibly sad that I would actually be worried for Shogun in that fight. Thats how badly past his prime he is. That he might actually struggle or be KOd by a hockey player.

It doesn't make sense at this point that fight, although in saying that I can imagine it would be a pretty fun fight

Shogun doesn't ever have to win or fight again to have credibility.

This fight makes no sense and imo is a shit fight for a legend.

Give Shogun another declined legend and let them do battle.
I think The Rashad's fight is more likely to happen, but the Boss is also on a good two wins streak and soon or later he will be evolved on a big fight

It would be fun but I prefer not to see a fight like this for Shogun right now. Its a risky fight, Bosse can punch hard and in mma anything can happen, and makes zero sense rankings wise. Shogun right now is in pretty good position compared to where he was years ago, 2 fight win streak and ranked #6. The next fight he's got is extremely important as it either puts him back in the top 5 and closer to contention or bumps him back up where he will face guys like Rogerio and Anderson.

I know Rashad is dropping to 185 but i would rather see Shogun vs Evans.... the hell with rankings they won't be champion again we all know it

I don't think this fight will happen.

But if it did Shogun would Ko him. Even shopworn shogun has way too many skills for Bosse to deal with. Not to mention I thought Bosse got a gift decision in his last fight

Back