The Worst Matchup for your favorite fighter?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
What would be the worst opponent for your favorite fighter?

Nate Diaz was Conor's worst match up IMO and McGregor just beat his ass so it's all good in the hood tonight.

I don't even have a #1 favorite anymore. But Condit is up there, and he's facing one of his worst match-ups tonight. Him and someone like TyRun Woodley.

I don't even have a #1 favorite anymore. But Condit is up there, and he's facing one of his worst match-ups tonight. Him and someone like TyRun Woodley.
I'm currently listening to P3 just as I noticed your avatar. Good taste, my friend.

Fedor, and he met all 3 of his matches already. I still haven't been able to bring myself to watch the Bigfoot fight since it happened live.

I'm currently listening to P3 just as I noticed your avatar. Good taste, my friend.
Ahhh good taste my man! I'm on P3 and All Our Gods Have Abandoned Us currently music-wise.

Ahhh good taste my man! I'm on P3 and All Our Gods Have Abandoned Us currently music-wise.
UGH Architects is phenomenal, man. I'm actually seeing Periphery on tuesday with Chon, definitely hit that tour up if you can

Khabib for Conor, I would be so scared to watch him be rag dolled around the octagon.

After the fight first will be postponed like 6 times...

Last edited:
Fedor, and he met all 3 of his matches already. I still haven't been able to bring myself to watch the Bigfoot fight since it happened live.

I don't think any Fedor fan should watch that fight. It was unholy....

UGH Architects is phenomenal, man. I'm actually seeing Periphery on tuesday with Chon, definitely hit that tour up if you can
I'll see what I can do! Very rare do I "meet" someone who's into both Metalcore and Prog Metal. Good on ya man.

Condit. Really feel he could get the title. Unfortunately his match up for me is Woodley.

Dom Cruz. He has zero bad match ups with anyone close to his weight. He beats the fuck outta all those clowns.

Nate Diaz was Conor's worst match up IMO and McGregor just beat his ass so it's all good in the hood tonight.

you really think nate diaz is a worse match up than any other welterweight for conor??? wow.

Dan Henderson - Vitor
Vitor - Jacare
Anderson Silva - Uriah Hall IMO (at his age) and also Sonnen, Daniel Cormier (Which is why hes GOAT)
Rumble - Daniel Cormier
Cerrone - RDA
Conor - Basically any wrestler at LW, as well as Aldo possibly
Condit - GSP
Bisping - Anderson, Romero, Machida

Back