Pu..y move by Connman and UFC

ivantheterible

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Not giving a rematch to Aldo is a pu..y move by both . They both know that the second fight will never be the same in a million years . Conman got lucky and UFC is protecting their cash cow by not making the rematch with a 10 year undefeated fighter . I for one will not watch anther McCon fight unless its with Aldo .History showed us lots of times what a lucky knockout is but Ill let the nut huggers ger right on the nuts so they cant see the truth lol..

Why would he rematch some salty Brazilian when he can fight for the 155 title?

giphy-tumblr.gif

Aldo said he would fight McGregor any place, any time, anywhere but when RDA dropped out injured Aldo was nowhere to be found

He needs to stfu and wait his turn

Conor hasn't announced who he's fighting next. Why don't you wait until he does, then you can start bitching.

Aldo: I will fight Conor anywhere any time even if it's not for the belt and I am training to replace RDA in case he pulls out.
UFC: Hey Aldo RDA pulled out, want to jump in?
Aldo: It's not for the belt and I can't possibly be ready I never even started training yet.

Oh and ...
5f4017ccd1551383551c343666c263ce.gif

Have you ever bought a ufc ppv? if not shut the fuck up

P.s.Dana says he doesnt want your $$ you goof

Aldo pulled out once already , he always pulls out . When he finally showed up he was beaten pretty easily. No more red panty nights for Aldo ..

Aldo: I will fight Conor anywhere any time even if it's not for the belt and I am training to replace RDA in case he pulls out.
UFC: Hey Aldo RDA pulled out, want to jump in?
Aldo: It's not for the belt and I can't possibly be ready I never even started training yet.

Oh and ...
5f4017ccd1551383551c343666c263ce.gif

GTFO here with facts and the truth

Can't call it luck whe Conor said multiple times before the fight, "Jose will over commit and I'll hit him with a left and it'll be over." And then that's exactly what happened. It'll probably happen again eventually if they ever fight again too

Can't call it luck whe Conor said multiple times before the fight, "Jose will over commit and I'll hit him with a left and it'll be over." And then that's exactly what happened. It'll probably happen again eventually if they ever fight again too

Not giving a rematch to Aldo is a pu..y move by both . They both know that the second fight will never be the same in a million years . Conman got lucky and UFC is protecting their cash cow by not making the rematch with a 10 year undefeated fighter . I for one will not watch anther McCon fight unless its with Aldo .History showed us lots of times what a lucky knockout is but Ill let the nut huggers ger right on the nuts so they cant see the truth lol..
Besides Chad Mendes how many rematches did Jose Aldo grant his former opponents ? The only reason he fought Frankie Edgar again is because he was forced by Dana for the interim belt. Look I'm not a huge fan of Conor but let's live in reality for a minute. Both sides of this argument keep saying pushing the envelope just a little further. When a guy gets destroyed in 13 seconds after ducking the guy for an entire year and sabotaging UFC 189 but now that you need him all the sudden Aldo is down for anything. If Aldo really wanted a rematch he shoulda stepped up when RDA pulled out of UFC 196 and before Nate Diaz shocked the world. Aldo needs to beat Max Holloway and then he deserves a title shot

In his heart of hearts Aldo doesn't want the rematch. He lays awake at night and prays that Conor will vacate. He's probably done a bunch of weird ritual sacrifices and shit too...

Back