Leslie Smith has her tumor removed!

tucan89

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Looks like the UFC took care of her, good for them and her. Glad she got that taken care of who know how long she's had it. Heres the video its shows some pretty raw footage of the surgery so yeah don't click if you don't want to see that shit lol

{<BJPeen}Wahh UFC is so bad oh wait never mind they paid for my whole procedure. She should stfu.

image.png

Stomach tumor!Is this code for abortion?

I am really sorry i had to say it.I hope she gets a full recovery soon.She is a real fighter!

Good to hear. Hopefully she makes a complete recovery and is able to keep competing.

Girl is tough. I will always remember her screaming to continue her fight after getting half of her ear ripped off.

i always thought Leslie Smith was just Jake Shields in drag

She had to go public for them to address it
Like not covering some talentless no names tumor is a good reason to jump ship basically and start campaigning with those winy bitches Couture and Cung Lee. Fuck the union and if your down with the union FUCK you too.

Like not covering some talentless no names tumor is a good reason to jump ship basically and start campaigning with those winy bitches Couture and Cung Lee. Fuck the union and if your down with the union FUCK you too.

I agree the ufc shouldnt have to cover her tumour,but if u have health insurance for the fighters it should cover it.

Its more an indictment on the american health system,then the ufc though.

But the union needs to happen for the good of the fighters.They need protection from the bs the ufc pulls such as sign away your likeness for perpetuity and we will give u nothing.Here were this uniform,dont worry u will now earn 5k dollars and we dont care if u used to earn 30k

I agree the ufc shouldnt have to cover her tumour,but if u have health insurance for the fighters it should cover it.

Its more an indictment on the american health system,then the ufc though.

But the union needs to happen for the good of the fighters.They need protection from the bs the ufc pulls such as sign away your likeness for perpetuity and we will give u nothing.Here were this uniform,dont worry u will now earn 5k dollars and we dont care if u used to earn 30k
I don't disagree it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth she joined those Bellator hacks and whined on national tv. The UFC isn't responsible for tumors nor everything that happens to a D-level fighter like her.

Back