Chael Sonnen wants Nick Diaz vs Conor Mcgregor next

MMA&CHILL

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Chael on his podcast told that he was very interested in that fight, me i dont think it make much sence ( dont get me wrong i would watch it with a huge popcorn ) but i mean 155 make more sence for him right now then going up again for a matchup that dosn't mean so much..

Do it at 155. If Conor can make 55, Diaz can too. Enough with this "my bro is the greatest fighter ever ever ever....I love him so much!" (da fuq is going on there btw??!!) and cut to your natural fighting weight. Diaz bros are only competitive against natural 45'ers (BJ and Conor). Time to clean the sand out of your va-jay jay and win some fights, boys!

i dont se no chance of connor beating Nick .... Nick is a different animal .... bigger stronger more athletic more pure aggression .... I want to see chael vs nick , that would be a fun fight!

Nick vs Robbie is my first choice.

I'm sure the big brother would love to avenge his little brother. Plus he knows it would be his biggest purse ever so yeah I'm sure Nick wants that fight. But lets be realistic, Nick is bigger than Nate and at this point we all know that McGregor ain't suited for the welterweight division. I don't really want to see CMac fight at 170 anymore. He should content himself in ruling the 145 and 155 divisions

It's pretty funny how people keep wanting this FW to fight 25 pounds up and then harshly judge his performance.

Fuck off Chael, Newsflash, Conors a featherweight and needs to go back there.

I thought Chael wanted Nick Diaz.
But hell... Nick vs Conor is all good.... But I don't think it can happen due to size

If conor beat Nate two times in a row it would make sense. But why would Nick take his brothers pay day when they are 1-1. I don't get why people even talk about this. It's completely idiotic.

Even if conor beat Nate again, nick is at 170 or 185. Not 155. It's still stupid.

Why doesn't Chael just call out Conor if we're gonna do this.

First rogan, now Chael, it's safe to say the UFC are making this fight

McGregor would lose this fight. I dont think he'd take it because the fight would have to happen at 170. He already said he wants to move back down. I guess if the money is right, he'd do it though.

I would watch at 155 where size would not be a factor. Conor is a natural lightweight.

If conor beat Nate two times in a row it would make sense. But why would Nick take his brothers pay day when they are 1-1. I don't get why people even talk about this. It's completely idiotic.

Even if conor beat Nate again, nick is at 170 or 185. Not 155. It's still stupid.
Exactly. Nick would be screwing over Nate horribly if this happened. Which is why it wont happen.

Nick would wreck Conor. It's not an option.

Colin is Nate's big fight. Nick have GSP.

Do it at 155. If Conor can make 55, Diaz can too. Enough with this "my bro is the greatest fighter ever ever ever....I love him so much!" (da fuq is going on there btw??!!) and cut to your natural fighting weight. Diaz bros are only competitive against natural 45'ers (BJ and Conor). Time to clean the sand out of your va-jay jay and win some fights, boys!

You don't get why a younger brother loves and looks up to his older brother???

Man, you sherbros are something else. You are so damn manly, what with your neckbeards and shirts buttoned to the top, not having feelings for family and stuff. I guess Nate isn't as cool as you, Bro.

Back