Adam Hunter flagged for anti doping violation, off ufc on fox

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
A proposed middleweight clash between Adam Hunter and Ryan Janes has been removed from UFC on Fox 21 after Hunter was notified of a possible Anti-Doping Policy violation.

Hunter’s positive test stemmed from an out-of-competition sample collected on Aug. 11. As usual, Hunter will be able to have a full review process before any sanctions are imposed.

According to a statement from the UFC, Janes will receive his show money for the canceled fight and the promotion will attempt to schedule him on another card in the near future.

A native of New Brunswick, Canada, Hunter was going to make his Octagon debut after compiling a 7-1 mark on the regional circuit. Janes, who hails from British Columbia, Canada, is also a promotional newcomer and owns an 8-1 career record.

UFC on Fox 21 takes place at the Rogers Center in Vancouver on Saturday and is headlined by a welterweight showdown between Carlos Condit and Demian Maia. Hunter vs. Janes was scheduled to take place on the Fight Pass portion of the card.
Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ad...from-UFC-on-Fox-21-110327#T6eyZO8d3oBYW7wv.99

tumblr_ng4qsnVGb31tjydheo3_250.gif

Flogged? That's a bit excessive.

I used to think it was Adam Hunter the comedian that wanted to fight in UFC CM Punk style LMAO

deja vu... thought we were talking about Todhunter, here

The Sniper? Remember he was supposed to fight in the UFC but got flagged and admitted to juicing?
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Andrew-Todhunter-57371

EDIT: wait, maybe I'm just shrooming, here- can't find anything about him pissing hot. looks like he got injured and pulled from the card. who tf am I thinking of?

/baseless accusations

Good to see Actualized keeping to form :D

pPETNA-2621258_main_t300x300.jpg

Never heard of him. As a result, I'm mortified over such injustice.

Like others I thought it was that guy who claims to be a comic and was confused because I didn't think he was signed to the UFC.

Is he the same shitpost ho that whores his cringeworthy podcast on here?

His UFC career is done then, before it even began. I picked him to win as he seemed a finisher, but admittedly I've seen very little of either him or Janes. Janes will just get rescheduled for an upcoming card I'd imagine, ASAP.

Back